Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On the bright side...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
Dude has some wheels
"He can make a big difference in this offense," one Eagles insider said.

This, all because Doug Pederson called the first play of their fifth possession for a rookie free agent. For various reasons, some of them logical, Pederson denied Treggs a uniform the first seven weeks. Now, having released Huff and trailing by 11 points on the road, Pederson gave Treggs his big chance:

A deep ball, designed with simple beauty.

"They told me just to go out and run fast," Treggs said. "So, I ran fast."

Linc

There was that (potential) TD pass that Wentz under threw Treggs...but that might be because of the suckage of our receivers. CW probably couldn't believe that somebody on our team had broken free.
mcnabbulous
I mentioned elsewhere that I suspect it has to do with a lack of reps. It was a slight underthrow, but Treggs still should have scored on it.

Hopefully with time together, they can make it a regular occurrence.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 8 2016, 11:25 AM) *
There was that (potential) TD pass that Wentz under threw Treggs...but that might be because of the suckage of our receivers. CW probably couldn't believe that somebody on our team had broken free.

Both points probably true, CW is used to factoring in how much our guys suck, while he's had no chance to build chemistry with Treggs. That should change in this week's practices.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.