Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Huff released
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
Damn Son
SAM I Am
QUOTE (D Rock @ Nov 3 2016, 11:59 AM) *

Huh? Just yesterday Peddy said he was going to be playing against the gnats this weekend.
The Franchise
QUOTE (D Rock @ Nov 3 2016, 11:59 AM) *

Good.
CT_Eagle
Eh.

He will be missed on kickoffs. He has provided nothing as a WR.
Rick
Glad to see him gone. Yes, he had a few kickoff returns but most of that was the blocking in front of him. I don't remember him making any crazy moves.
JeeQ
When you're a talented player you can get away with murder... When you're Huff you just get cut
nephillymike
I am not a big Huff fan as you know.

A few things:

1. If it was because of the non registered gun in NJ, I give him a pass since he would have been OK if in Pa.

2. If it was for having pot in the car, well if it was a small amount and not selling, then no big deal. Plenty of Eagles in the past were big time potheads.

3. If his DUI was for pot or alcohol, not a big deal, if for something worse, that's a fireable offense.

4. The hollow point bullets? A concern, don't think it's fireable.

5. If he had the gun on team premises in violation of company policy; fireable

It will be interesting to see what really happened.
Joegrane
But if you add up #1 through #4 you have enough of an excuse to send a message to the team.

Maybe someone at a high position in the organization likes B Treggs better than Huff but someone else in the org, maybe the ST coach, really likes Huff. This provided the excuse to cut Huff.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 3 2016, 08:52 PM) *
I am not a big Huff fan as you know.

A few things:

1. If it was because of the non registered gun in NJ, I give him a pass since he would have been OK if in Pa.

2. If it was for having pot in the car, well if it was a small amount and not selling, then no big deal. Plenty of Eagles in the past were big time potheads.

3. If his DUI was for pot or alcohol, not a big deal, if for something worse, that's a fireable offense.

4. The hollow point bullets? A concern, don't think it's fireable.

5. If he had the gun on team premises in violation of company policy; fireable

It will be interesting to see what really happened.
D Rock
Not only that, but his poor attempt at justifying it after Wednesday's practice likely was the straw that broke the camel's back. Lurie was in on this call. I applaud him for it.

Forgetting all the letter of the law semantics...

How fucking STUPID is it to drive 25 mph over the speed limit WHILE HIGH, HOLDING, PACKING, & BLACK?

SMH
nephillymike
QUOTE (D Rock @ Nov 3 2016, 10:49 PM) *
Not only that, but his poor attempt at justifying it after Wednesday's practice likely was the straw that broke the camel's back. Lurie was in on this call. I applaud him for it.

How fucking STUPID is it to drive 25 mph over the speed limit WHILE HIGH, HOLDING, PACKING, & BLACK?

SMH

I did not hear his comments on WED. I need to check it out.
JeeQ
QUOTE (D Rock @ Nov 3 2016, 08:49 PM) *

SMH

Between this and Nigel Bradham being arrested for bringing a loaded gun to the airport while out on bond for a previous assault case I'm worried this team is one step away from going full retard... and you never go full retard
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.