Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big V : )
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Joegrane
We need something positive to discuss before some of you guys jump off a bridge.

Could you believe how little Big V was mentioned during the game, and one of those times it was because he made a nice block?! Even Wisniewski did not look bad. I understand that D's DLine is not great but the performance of the O Line leaves me hopeful that the team can remain competitive.

It looks like I may have to admit I was wrong about this team. I thought they'd loose by 7-10pts in Dallas. Instead the Eagles were up by 10 pts fairly late and it took a fake punt, another ball on the carpet and fear-based play calling to give the game to Dallas.

I did not think Jenkins would be able to cover the slot WR. As it turned out other CBs did most of the work there and damage was minimal.

The cool kid under center makes you excited about the future of this team. Almost every pass was catchable. How did he hold onto the ball as he was being sacked from behind late in the game?!

They still have a tough schedule but at least they've shown they can be competitive with anyone.

We still have to pray that J Peters stays healthy.
mcnabbulous
Good post and perspective
Zero
I want someone to tell me why the TEs have disappeared from an offense that was supposed to feature TEs.

I had an uncontrollable need to be a wet blanket. tongue.gif

Good post, Joe. Where the f*ck are the TEs?
mcnabbulous
Ertz is overrated, Celek is old, Burton is okay but not a difference maker.
nephillymike
It's only Tuesday in a Dallas loss week.

Too early to do positive for me.

How about this Axis axiom:

We are dogs at NYG which if true to form, we'll be cellar dwellers come Monday!

Lose to Dallas that way.

Lame.
JeeQ
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 1 2016, 04:49 PM) *
It's only Tuesday in a Dallas loss week.

Too early to do positive for me.

How about this Axis axiom:

We are dogs at NYG which if true to form, we'll be cellar dwellers come Monday!

Lose to Dallas that way.

Lame.

You have to admit it's kind of funny being the worst team in the NFC East with wins over the Steelers and the Vikings
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.