Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TO comeback?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
The Franchise
Terrell Owens says he's available.

Frankly, I'd welcome somebody on the field who knows how to catch a ball, even if it's a 42-year old man. Cut Agholor and Huff, promote Turner from the practice squad, and sign TO to a 1-year deal with incentives? I can't imagine it being worse than what we're seeing now.
Rick
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Nov 1 2016, 02:25 PM) *

Frankly, I'd welcome somebody on the field who knows how to catch a ball, even if it's a 42-year old man. Cut Agholor and Huff, promote Turner from the practice squad, and sign TO to a 1-year deal with incentives? I can't imagine it being worse than what we're seeing now.

At leas the guy has always been a gamer and ALWAYS worked to catch the ball and make plays. He's better than anything they've got right now.

Matthews is the only receiver on the team in the top ONE HUNDRED in receiving yards!

Fuck you Eagles' receivers!
El Cubano
I'm all for it. If anything, his attitude and passion may spread through the locker room and light the fire in these other guys' bellies.
nephillymike
I'd bring him in for a workout for sure.

If the coddled group of WR's are upset with that then great.
JeeQ
I bring him in just to show these lazy worthless pieces of shit what it means to have heart, pride, and a work ethic. These WRs should be mad they suck so hard. They should be offended that people are calling them pedestrian at best.

Instead they're out getting high and getting arrested
The Franchise
Agreed with all of you.
mcnabbulous
This thread is a waste of time. Unlike most of the stuff here, which is riveting content.

Also, TO had one flaw and it was his hands. Oh and he was a dipshit. Two flaws.
Birdman420
Dipshits aren't ruled out in todays NFL. We need Wr's that get open and work towards the ball.
The Franchise
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 2 2016, 02:08 PM) *
This thread is a waste of time.

Thanks for wasting your time with us and chiming in.

One shit WR down, one to go. Maybe someone should plant a gun in Agholor's locker.
mcnabbulous
It's a thread about bringing in a 42 year old receiver who hasn't played in 6 years because we need someone who knows how to catch. When said 42 year old led the league in drops multiple times during his prime.

Good chat though.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Nov 1 2016, 02:25 PM) *

Fuck T O, even with Huff now gone.
The Franchise
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 3 2016, 12:25 PM) *
It's a thread about bringing in a 42 year old receiver who hasn't played in 6 years because we need someone who knows how to catch. When said 42 year old led the league in drops multiple times during his prime.

Good chat though.

It's a thread about bringing in arguably the best WR ever after Jerry Rice for next to no money or guarantees to see if he can shake up our young and terrible WR's. His almost 1,100 receptions prove he knows how to catch. And based on your track record of talent evaluation, I'm feeling more confident already.

Thanks for stopping by.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Nov 3 2016, 11:48 AM) *
It's a thread about bringing in arguably the best WR ever after Jerry Rice for next to no money or guarantees to see if he can shake up our young and terrible WR's. His almost 1,100 receptions prove he knows how to catch. And based on your track record of talent evaluation, I'm feeling more confident already.

Thanks for stopping by.

My record on talent evaluation is pretty damn good on this board. In fact, I knew the top entire top of the 2013 draft class was a dumpster fire!

TO was great and a physical freak. He didn't have great hands. And he is likely no longer a physical freak. After 6 years of not playing and being 42.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 3 2016, 12:57 PM) *
My record on talent evaluation is pretty damn good on this board. In fact, I knew the top entire top of the 2013 draft class was a dumpster fire!

TO was great and a physical freak. He didn't have great hands. And he is likely no longer a physical freak. After 6 years of not playing and being 42.

He's shot, and even if he wasn't, I wouldn't want him here. Fuck T O. The guy is just trying to make a buck someway, anyway.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Nov 3 2016, 12:48 PM) *
It's a thread about bringing in arguably the best WR ever after Jerry Rice for next to no money or guarantees to see if he can shake up our young and terrible WR's.

Yeah. I'm sure he would be a great role model for the young guys laugh.gif
Eyrie
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Nov 3 2016, 06:41 PM) *

He could show them how to do sit ups.
Rick
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Nov 3 2016, 02:41 PM) *

Well, actually, yes he would be. Never had the baby momma issues. He didn't drink. He didn't do drugs. All he did was keep in shape and play hard.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Rick @ Nov 3 2016, 03:12 PM) *
All he did was keep in shape and play hard.

Yes, that's all he did. Perfect soldier indeed.
Phits
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Nov 3 2016, 03:53 PM) *
He could show them how to do sit ups.

and how to cry for his QB

JeeQ
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Nov 3 2016, 11:41 AM) *

Sit-ups in the driveway >>> Speeding down the freeway with weed and a loaded gun in the car

laugh.gif

I thought our WR corp couldn't be any more of a joke but then Huff's like "Think Again!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.