Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now Huff is arrested?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
Howie, this is a perfect opportunity to save the day.
xsv
QUOTE (xsv @ Nov 1 2016, 01:14 PM) *

Also, this might be a good time to add Paul Turner to the active roster. At least he can catch.
GQSmooth
Speeding with Weed and guns?!?! At least DJax had talent and the smarts not to get caught with it on him or doing these activities if he was involved.
The Franchise
QUOTE (xsv @ Nov 1 2016, 12:14 PM) *

It'll never cease to amaze me how stupid some of these people are. You're practically stealing $600k a year to suck at playing a game, and you can't take advantage of the NFL's free and anonymous taxi service?

And Darwin smiled.
Rick
Huff has no business being on the field unless he's returning a kickoff...I'll get over him not returning kickoffs...
nephillymike
I thought it would be for impersonating a WR!
JeeQ
QUOTE (GQSmooth @ Nov 1 2016, 10:42 AM) *
Speeding with Weed and guns?!?! At least DJax had talent and the smarts not to get caught with it on him or doing these activities if he was involved.

I remember when DJax was the "suspension risk" and the "locker room cancer"

Meanwhile multiple Eagles have been arrested/suspended and DJax continues to have never missed a game due to off the field issues

At this point I scrap most of these WRs, bring the ones in off PS and see what happens
mcnabbulous
And he's been released. Kind of a bummer because he was a playmaker on kick returns. But obviously not good as a receiver.

So long.
xsv
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Nov 3 2016, 11:40 AM) *
And he's been released. Kind of a bummer because he was a playmaker on kick returns. But obviously not good as a receiver.

So long.

Not sure how much of it was him, and how much of it was out ST return unit, TBH. All of his big returns have 4 lane highways of holes to run through.
Rick
QUOTE (xsv @ Nov 3 2016, 03:29 PM) *
Not sure how much of it was him, and how much of it was out ST return unit, TBH. All of his big returns have 4 lane highways of holes to run through.

I agree. I never saw him do anything to break himself free. He had great blocking on his returns and bad coverage from the opposition.
mcnabbulous
Do most kick returns involve crazy moves? I'd say his successes there were pretty standard and the fact that he had multiple successes means he was a pretty special returner.

I think he'll be missed in that department, but it's going to be nice to shakeup the overall receiving unit. We need to try something new.
JeeQ
He won't be missed and Smallwood can handle PR duties for now

Time to activate Paul Turner and Byron Marshall
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.