Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Agholor is sick of hearing 'that shit'
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
The Franchise
Agholor was none too pleased to have to answer a question about WR drops after the game.

I feel ya - we're fucking sick of watching it. Watch the video, what a piece of shit. Say what you want about DJax, but with his attitude you got results. Nothing worse than a shitty attitude from someone who sucks.

Bench him, cut him, trade him. Just get him off the field.
D Rock
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Oct 31 2016, 05:06 PM) *
Agholor was none too pleased to have to answer a question about WR drops after the game.

I feel ya - we're fucking sick of watching it. Watch the video, what a piece of shit. Say what you want about DJax, but with his attitude you got results. Nothing worse than a shitty attitude from someone who sucks.

Bench him, cut him, trade him. Just get him off the field.

100% agreed. Fuck him, and his attitude. He was a beast at USC. In the NFL, he's a wasted roster spot AT BEST.

HobbEs
I'm starting to hate this fucking kid. He flat out sucks...and he doesn't worry about the drops?

The other thing is he has no clue about down and distance. Third and six and he runs a 5 yard hook. Yeah, but he caught that one...
Rick
He has no business being on the field....period. Let's hope Pedersen finally gets it after the idiotic statements he made.
nephillymike
As I said while watching the game:

Get him off my team!

Seems like these WR's are coddled.

Great players are their harshest critics.

Agholar doesn't sound great to me.
Birdman420
I don't really have an issue with how he responded, it's not what we want to hear but it's better then the Andy era responses. It would be great to hear him own up and say "you're all right, I haven't played up to my potential and I'm doing everything I can to contribute more to my team"

With that said, he really isn't very good, I don't think we have any caliber Wr's on our team right now and that needs to change if wentz is going to be successful in the future.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Oct 31 2016, 08:34 PM) *
I don't really have an issue with how he responded, it's not what we want to hear but it's better then the Andy era responses. It would be great to hear him own up and say "you're all right, I haven't played up to my potential and I'm doing everything I can to contribute more to my team"

It wasn't on the level of 'for who? for what?' but it was an indignant and childish response. I'd argue that's one of the times where 'I've got to do a better job' is the perfect response, or just shut up.
Pila
Pila
Leave him alone!!!

The Franchise
QUOTE (Pila @ Nov 1 2016, 01:08 PM) *
Leave him alone!!!

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.