Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It will happen tonight
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
He couldn't wait to put his helmet back on after Carroll gave up that TD.

mcnabbulous
He's being thwarted by garbage playcalling
SAM I Am
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 30 2016, 11:35 PM) *
He's being thwarted by garbage playcalling

YEah. I don't know what the fuck he was calling on that set of downs.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Oct 30 2016, 10:37 PM) *
YEah. I don't know what the fuck he was calling on that set of downs.

These bubble screens are total garbage. Even when they succeed it seems lucky.
Reality Fan
He can audible out of it......I agree, stupid playcalling, especially in the 4th quarter but he really has started to struggle reading the blitz.....I guess they hide well now
JeeQ
Dak did what Wentz hasn't shown me yet. Came back from behind 10 and then won it in OT
Phits
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 31 2016, 12:10 AM) *
Dak did what Wentz hasn't shown me yet. Came back from behind 10 and then won it in OT

In his defense, Dak has several reliable receiving threats and a ground game that forces you to defend against it.
Rick
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 31 2016, 12:08 AM) *
He can audible out of it......I agree, stupid playcalling, especially in the 4th quarter but he really has started to struggle reading the blitz.....I guess they hide well now

I noticed that late in the game as well.
Zero
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 31 2016, 12:12 AM) *
In his defense, Dak has several reliable receiving threats and a ground game that forces you to defend against it.

Absolutely, this! IMO Dallas has more offensive talent surrounding Dak. That the Eagles stayed with them and almost beat them despite questionable play calling is a positive.

If anyone watches the all 22 I'm really curious if the TEs are getting open or if Wentz isn't seeing them.
mcnabbulous
Stayed with them? We were up 10 in the 4th quarter. We could have stomped on their throats and our coaches played scared. Pathetic effort. Can't recall a game that had me this annoyed afterwards.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.