Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: At what point?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Reality Fan
and stop throwing to him on key plays in a game?

And when does Howie realize another mistake in the draft and move on......regardless of who made the mistake....the guy is flat out terrible
mcnabbulous
I think everyone accepts that he sucks. But we have no alternatives. Which is why the trade rumors are rampant.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 30 2016, 09:05 PM) *
I think everyone accepts that he sucks. But we have no alternatives. Which is why the trade rumors are rampant.

I would rather see Treggs out there as a 4th option and Ag on the pine......move DGB to his spot.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 30 2016, 09:15 PM) *
I would rather see Treggs out there as a 4th option and Ag on the pine......move DGB to his spot.

I agree it seems it can't be worse. But I can't say I've seen any of Treggs.
mcnabbulous
DGB goes and drops that perfect fucking pass. The guy has warmed on me, but he's still infuriating.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 30 2016, 10:26 PM) *
DGB goes and drops that perfect fucking pass. The guy has warmed on me, but he's still infuriating.

Even Moss dropped easy ones....he has made a bundle of 3 and long grabs for 1st downs.

And when do they stop the fucking Mills experiment....if he is not getting killed in coverage he is fucking up on STs....ugh
mcnabbulous
The short answer to both your questions is: next season
D Rock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 31 2016, 02:15 AM) *

I agree nelson sucks giant balls. But DGB too has caught the stone hands virus.

This group is unbelievable bad.

All of em.

And where the hell have the TEs gone?

FUCK!
HobbEs
This group of WRs is making me appreciate Pinkston and Thrash...Johnson and Small too.

Seriously, can we get these guys hand transplants?
Pila
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 31 2016, 01:49 AM) *
and stop throwing to him on key plays in a game?

And when does Howie realize another mistake in the draft and move on......regardless of who made the mistake....the guy is flat out terrible

Yeah, I might reconsider my calling him a future hall-of-famer soon. Not there yet, but I'm starting to have doubts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.