Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The NFC Least?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
thank goodness.

We seen a lot of dreadful play/squads in the NFC East the past few years, us included, but it is looking like those days are behind us.

Every team in our division currently has a winning record, with dullass at the top of the heap --- pending tonight's outcome --- led by rookie dak prescott. Hmmmmmm. Isn't there another team in this division who has a rookie phenom at QB also?

Of the combined 9 losses by the 4 teams in our division, 4 of them have come from within the division, with 5 of those loses coming from outside of the division. In other words, of the 26 games played by the teams in our division, only 5 of those games were loses outside of our division.

No Sir, it appears to me that the days of the NFC Least are behind us. We may not be the BIG BAD NFC EAST just yet, but it would appear so far that all 4 of the teams in our division are teams to be reckoned with by the rest of the NFL.

Now Let's Go Eagles!!!

Kick some dullasss ASS!!!
Dreagon
...and then the Redskins had to go get in a tie with the Bengals and complicate the standings for the rest of the season.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Oct 30 2016, 03:18 PM) *
...and then the Redskins had to go get in a tie with the Bengals and complicate the standings for the rest of the season.

True.

Ties do screw it up.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Oct 30 2016, 04:18 PM) *

At least the Browns won't have to worry about calculating their standing.
Dreagon
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Oct 30 2016, 04:33 PM) *
At least the Browns won't have to worry about calculating their standing.

This is true. The Browns have a talent for keeping their standing uncomplicated.
mcnabbulous
Am I mistaken that we could hypothetically be #1 in the NFC if we win and Minny loses tomorrow?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.