Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wheeling dealing Howie at it again?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
Rumors are spreading ....
Torey Smith
D Rock
I also read another rumor about our pursuing a trade for Alshon Jeffreyes.

Yes. Please.

nephillymike
I would say a 2nd for Jeffries and a 4th for Smith with a sweetener.

Does that get it done?
Dreagon
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 24 2016, 09:55 PM) *
I would say a 2nd for Jeffries and a 4th for Smith with a sweetener.

Does that get it done?

I hear Cleveland is shopping Thomas for a second. Plugging him across the line from Peters would solidify your edges.
Zero
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Oct 24 2016, 11:20 PM) *
I hear Cleveland is shopping Thomas for a second. Plugging him across the line from Peters would solidify your edges.

I think the Eagles think their OL is just fine for now.
Joegrane
Why would those teams trade those players?

Is T Smith not a "chip type of guy?"

Maybe the Bears feel they will loose A.J. in free agency after next year and so want to get something for him as they rebuild. However what do they sell to their fan base? You might say they don't have a fan base with all attention on the Cubs but there are still plenty of games to be played this year.

Do the Bears have depth at WR?

Would the Bears take N Agholor as part of the trade hoping that he'll eventually bulk up and be a solid #2 WR? Painting 1st rounder Agholor as a late bloomer might make it easier to sell the trade to their fan base.

It is hard to imagine the Eagles doing a trade for a WR without also moving one of their WRs. Agholor is a West Coast guy and maybe Chip was in love with him when they drafted him.

I don't see a trade happening for an above average OT, especially if Big V is not a big liability again this week.

QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 24 2016, 10:34 PM) *
Rumors are spreading ....
Torey Smith

QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 24 2016, 10:48 PM) *
I also read another rumor about our pursuing a trade for Alshon Jeffreyes.
Yes. Please.

D Rock
No doubt Nelson was a Chip pick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.