Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where to buy Eagles fan gear in NY City
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Gynchmann
Hey guys! I'm an Eagles fan from Italy coming to NY next week watching the game against the Giants. Does anybody of you lads know where I can find a good organized store where I can get some Eagles merchandising in NY? Thanks for the help in advance!
Eyrie
I'm sure you'll enjoy the game, but remember that the VaGiants play their home games not in NY but in Arlington NJ.
Gynchmann
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Oct 24 2016, 11:01 AM) *
I'm sure you'll enjoy the game, but remember that the VaGiants play their home games not in NY but in Arlington NJ.

Thanks. I know. Already looking for public transportation to the stadium.
Rick
QUOTE (Gynchmann @ Oct 24 2016, 08:23 AM) *
Thanks. I know. Already looking for public transportation to the stadium.

Good luck. You're better off taking an Uber. I used to live 10 minutes from the stadium. Not easy ways to get from NYC out there.
Gynchmann
QUOTE (Rick @ Oct 24 2016, 04:40 PM) *
Good luck. You're better off taking an Uber. I used to live 10 minutes from the stadium. Not easy ways to get from NYC out there.

How is the transfer by Coach busses? it says 20 minutes from Port Authority Bus Terminal to the stadium. Is that true?
The Franchise
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Oct 24 2016, 06:01 AM) *

East Rutherford, NJ. Stop confusing the foreigners.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Gynchmann @ Oct 24 2016, 11:22 AM) *
How is the transfer by Coach busses? it says 20 minutes from Port Authority Bus Terminal to the stadium. Is that true?

There's a Meadowlands Express from Port Authority that should get you there and back easily, though I don't know about 20 minutes.....

Look up a Modell's or Dick's Sporting Goods for Eagles gear, most places in NYC won't have a good selection of enemy jerseys.
Gynchmann
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Oct 24 2016, 06:22 PM) *
There's a Meadowlands Express from Port Authority that should get you there and back easily, though I don't know about 20 minutes.....

Look up a Modell's or Dick's Sporting Goods for Eagles gear, most places in NYC won't have a good selection of enemy jerseys.

Thanks mate! I think I'll take the bus to the stadium. Do you have an idea what time is good to start when the kickoff is at 1pm? I thought about 9.30 am. Any experiences?
Rick
QUOTE (Gynchmann @ Oct 24 2016, 11:22 AM) *

20 minutes if there is no traffic...which is rare.

The bus actually isn't horrible to take. I'd just prefer an Uber as it's not terribly-expensive and better than sitting on a bus. smile.gif
Gynchmann
QUOTE (Rick @ Oct 25 2016, 01:37 AM) *
20 minutes if there is no traffic...which is rare.

The bus actually isn't horrible to take. I'd just prefer an Uber as it's not terribly-expensive and better than sitting on a bus. smile.gif

haha ok. thank you. You helped me a lot!

Any suggestions for places where to buy eagles gear in NY? wink.gif
Rick
QUOTE (Gynchmann @ Oct 26 2016, 03:50 AM) *
haha ok. thank you. You helped me a lot!

Any suggestions for places where to buy eagles gear in NY? wink.gif

Tough to find anything but Giants/Jets gear there. You may find a store that may have some but I don't know where. When I lived in Northern NJ, I used to drive back down to South NJ to get my gear. A bit too far for you though.
Gynchmann
Modell's @ Times Square sells Eagles stuff.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Gynchmann @ Nov 3 2016, 09:06 PM) *
Modell's @ Times Square sells Eagles stuff.

Okay next step. Don't waste any more time in Time's Square. Enjoy your trip!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.