Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wentz is off target today
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
CT_Eagle
If Wentz was on his A game the Eagles would have 7 from the offense on the board.
nephillymike
Yes he is
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 23 2016, 06:39 PM) *
Yes he is

This is the type of game where one more TD by the Eagles may be enough to win it. The D has been pretty much lights out. The Eagles will be in good shape if Wentz can engineer one TD drive.

nephillymike
He needs to run the ball off read option to bring LBs up to throw to TE over the top of the LB
SAM I Am
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Oct 23 2016, 02:33 PM) *
If Wentz was on his A game the Eagles would have 7 from the offense on the board.
Wentz will be wincing when he watches the film of this game.
Learn, and move on.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Oct 23 2016, 07:51 PM) *
Wentz will be wincing when he watches the film of this game.
Learn, and move on.

He is a rookie running an offense with few weapons and a weak OL. We were spoiled by the first 3 games. These last 3 games are more like what you would expect to see from a rook.
Joegrane
He certainly did not look special today, rather average.

I'm not surprised about those picks. He had been taking similar chances early in the season and was connecting. However facing very good secondary he was exposed.

QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Oct 23 2016, 02:33 PM) *
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.