Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuck you Chip
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
The Franchise
A loss always sucks, but at least on the other screen at the bar I got to watch LeSean McCoy fuck up The Fraud. Yeah, he's still one of the top backs in the league. Go back to college where you belong you shitbag.
JeeQ
140 yards and 3 TDs from the past his prime RB laugh.gif
Foreboding
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Oct 16 2016, 06:19 PM) *
A loss always sucks, but at least on the other screen at the bar I got to watch LeSean McCoy fuck up The Fraud. Yeah, he's still one of the top backs in the league. Go back to college where you belong you shitbag.

Grew up in Western NY and then I used to live in Philly. A ton of Eagles buddys and cheered them on as my NFC team through the years.
Chip Kelly is an idiot, can you imagine how good the Eagles would be right now with LeSean?

LeSean did glare at him after a couple of his 30+ yard runs. Sucks for you guys, but I sure am glad he is a Bill.
Phits
QUOTE (Foreboding @ Oct 17 2016, 12:27 PM) *
Chip Kelly is an idiot, can you imagine how good the Eagles would be right now with LeSean?

I'd rather have Wentz than McCoy. I'm betting that you would rather have Wentz than Taylor & McCoy.

LeSean did glare at him after a couple of his 30+ yard runs. Sucks for you guys, but I sure am glad he is a Bill.

Enjoy him for the next 2 seasons.
Foreboding
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 17 2016, 04:32 PM) *
I'd rather have Wentz than McCoy. I'm betting that you would rather have Wentz than Taylor & McCoy.

Enjoy him for the next 2 seasons.

The two are unrelated. You got Kiko Alonzo not a draft pick that you used for Wentz. Kiko for McCoy, all day McCoy, think you would agree since Kiko is now a Dolphin.

I like Wentz so far, but right now I would prefer Taylor to win now. Jury still out on both IMO.
Phits
QUOTE (Foreboding @ Oct 18 2016, 09:52 AM) *
The two are unrelated. You got Kiko Alonzo not a draft pick that you used for Wentz. Kiko for McCoy, all day McCoy, think you would agree since Kiko is now a Dolphin.

Amongst other things, we swapped draft picks (#13 for #8) with Miami. This gave us the leverage to make the deal with CLE for the #2 pick (which landed us Wentz).

I like Wentz so far, but right now I would prefer Taylor to win now. Jury still out on both IMO.

Between the two Wentz seems to have greater upside, and more poise when under duress. I like Taylor, but he doesn't appear to be a long term solution at the pivot spot.
Foreboding
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 18 2016, 10:26 AM) *
Amongst other things, we swapped draft picks (#13 for #8) with Miami. This gave us the leverage to make the deal with CLE for the #2 pick (which landed us Wentz).

Ok, forgot about that.

Between the two Wentz seems to have greater upside, and more poise when under duress. I like Taylor, but he doesn't appear to be a long term solution at the pivot spot.

Time will tell, but hey, things are looking up for both championship starved clubs.
Good Luck!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.