Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On the bright side
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Wentz is for real.

He had a line like a sieve, yet he hung in there and had some real good throws.

Even though the stats were sub par, the kid played well.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 16 2016, 05:35 PM) *
Wentz is for real.

Yup, but Schwartz and Reich got out coached big time today, so I ain't feeling too warm and fuzzy about them at the moment. Big V can't be blamed, those morons gave him very little help and it showed. What is of more concern is that the D looks to be going backwards. Not good.
Zero
Wentz was about the only bright spot. D has definitely regressed the past game and a half as has the OL.
Phits
Wentz is for real.

I must have been watching a different game.
xsv
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Oct 16 2016, 06:19 PM) *
Yup, but Schwartz and Reich got out coached big time today, so I ain't feeling too warm and fuzzy about them at the moment. Big V can't be blamed, those morons gave him very little help and it showed. What is of more concern is that the D looks to be going backwards. Not good.

Offensively, it felt a lot like an Andy Reid game. Kelce blows. Big V need time at a minimum, but I didmt see what the coaches were so high on. This os what I expected going into thw season.

Defensively, we need better corners. They got torched. And the front 4 generated almost no pressure at all. Dissappointing.
JeeQ
Line is trash, WRs are trash... Wentz is the lone bright spot
Dreagon
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 16 2016, 07:10 PM) *
Line is trash, WRs are trash... Wentz is the lone bright spot

He is for real. And I know it sounds like I'm beating a dead horse, but you guy's next move needs to be to pair him with a stud receiver. Even under a lot of unexpected pressure today, he delivered several good balls only to see them dropped.
Joegrane
I can't say I agree. He missed high more often than usual. I suppose he was generally not as comfortable in the pocket and that made it difficult for him to provide the necessary "touch" to get the ball over the LBs.

Wentz is for real.

CT_Eagle
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 16 2016, 11:53 PM) *
Wentz was about the only bright spot. D has definitely regressed the past game and a half as has the OL.

I thought Mills played a good game on defense today. Especially considering Cousins was able to get comfortable due to the lack of pressure today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.