Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Doug Pederson
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
Is a fraud. Out matched, out classed, out schemed.

I guess he started smelling himself during the bye.

Absolutely pathetic offensive design 2 weeks in a row.

Fuck You Doug.
Rick
I have to agree. Been finding myself scratching my head at some of his play calls.

I hope he is going to learn from all of this.

However, that defense...holy cow have they been bad! I knew they'd have problems if they didn't get pressure. Well, today, they got NOT pressure. Run defense is just pathetic. Tackling is beyond horrible.

Penalties on the team (as a whole) have been unacceptable. Sure, some of them were BS calls but come on already!
Zero
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 16 2016, 04:12 PM) *
Is a fraud. Out matched, out classed, out schemed.

I guess he started smelling himself during the bye.

Absolutely pathetic offensive design 2 weeks in a row.

Fuck You Doug.

Yep, but Schwartz hasn't been lighting things on fire either.
The Franchise
We entered the 2 minute warning with all 3 timeouts, which still negates any bad decisions made by him after 16 years of shit clock management.

Then he decides to punt on 4th down, which is fine.....but he called timeout first. Goddamit.
Reality Fan
Jesus Christ.....this place is hysterical......this is a team everyone thought was subpar and now everyone thinks they are a SB team.....lol

It was a bad games and way too many penalties again.....and Wentz played like a rookie(teams have film of him now, now we see if he can adjust).....these things will happen. Pig V looked horrible from start to finish.....they tried and he failed...no big deal...they move on and get ready for next week....way too early to go bananas...I am a little worried about the defense.....Mills sucks....that is 3 games of suck

deep breath....deep breath....it will be ok
mcnabbulous
Seriously, for as much as you all hate Andy, he fucked up the expectations in this city.
nephillymike
Too hard on Pedey.

I give him a pass on this game.

If he comes out with Big V next week then gloves are off.
Zero
Are you guys kidding? Drink sour beer or something? The fucking defense couldn't take angles, get off of blocks or TACKLE. How can you pass this loss off on anything but bullshit play? And, that does take a direct line to preparation/HC doesn't it?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 16 2016, 07:24 PM) *
Are you guys kidding? Drink sour beer or something? The fucking defense couldn't take angles, get off of blocks or TACKLE. How can you pass this loss off on anything but bullshit play? And, that does take a direct line to preparation/HC doesn't it?

Well our HC has said he's hands off on he DC. Which I think is probably the most preferred policy.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 16 2016, 07:19 PM) *
Jesus Christ.....this place is hysterical......this is a team everyone thought was subpar and now everyone thinks they are a SB team.....lol

a 3 - 0 start will do that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.