Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You knew the loss was coming from the first quarter...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
Hate these kind of games
Joegrane
And it will likely be similar in the next 5 games or so unless Big V grows up really fast. Thankfully they'll have two games with L Johnson at the end of the season to give everyone some hope for next year.

QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 16 2016, 04:11 PM) *
Hate these kind of games
HobbEs
Big V may yet turn out to be a good player but he was totally out of his league yesterday. He looked like he belongs on the practice squad. I understand the logic of not wanting to move Barbre over and play Wis at LG but seriously...those two guys are veterans. No way they get demolished like that.
mcnabbulous
Definitely feels like the coaching staff bungled that one, simply on the matchup alone.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Oct 17 2016, 01:34 PM) *
Big V may yet turn out to be a good player but he was totally out of his league yesterday. He looked like he belongs on the practice squad. I understand the logic of not wanting to move Barbre over and play Wis at LG but seriously...those two guys are veterans. No way they get demolished like that.

I am skeptical he ever delivers as a tackle. Maybe a guard? He definitely needs to get stronger.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.