Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Go ahead, blitz our QB!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles...r_pressure.html

This really surprised me, in a really good sort of way!

I'm beginning to wonder how good this kid can be after he gets a full season under his belt.
nephillymike
I heard that, very encouraging.

With a rookie at RT, it should give teams pause about just blitzing the RT, because or other rookie will make them pay!!

I like it.
Joegrane
That is just sick-good. 83% completion vs the blitz, #1 in the NFL and not close. Rivers has 76%, DakP is at 54% behind one of the better O Lines in the NFL and with better weapons around him.

He reminds me more and more of Peyton Manning because of his ability as a field general.

I bet the coaches get more than a little credit for designing plays that will enable him to handle the blitz more efffectively.

I don't expect this to continue at this rate as opponents become more familiar with the new Eagles O.

If CW continues to play at this level, this is going to be a very good team. They will be able to have mediocre talent at the skill positions on O and build a very good D for very capable coach Schwartz to unleash on opponents. The skill positions on O tend to hit the salary cap hard.

The teams who have won the SB in recent years have had one of the elite defenses in the NFL.

QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Oct 16 2016, 11:06 AM) *
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles...r_pressure.html

This really surprised me, in a really good sort of way!

I'm beginning to wonder how good this kid can be after he gets a full season under his belt.
Cowboyhater
So far big v isn't looking good. Need a screen pass to his side to make kerrigan stay home.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.