Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What NFC East team do you hate the most and why?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Also, rank the hatred from most hated to least hated.

For me, most hated is DAL.

Goes back to my youth and all the Cowboy fans in the area in the 70's.

We all had non Eagles teams as our favorite or 2nd favorite teams back then and the fiercest rivalry was with DAL fans. When Vermiel came on board and the NFL dropped the home game mandatory blackout rule, all the kids who liked other teams made the Eagles their favorite, but not the DAL fans. Even in the '80 NFC championship.
Screw them.

Second most hated is NYG, but not close to DAL hate. For the most part during my fandom, we've handled them, but I am very annoyed of their two rings with Sheli the average QB.

WAS is last, but close to NYG. I want revenge for our recent losses to them. Andy owned them. Not so much for Chip. I'd like to crush DJax over the middle and put a hurtin' on Cousins. They always seem to beat us at a real bad time.

Need a win Sunday!
Reality Fan
For me it is the Redskins....especially after having lived and worked in DC. The fans there still live in the 70s and early 80s.....I remember 2004 in particular where I made a lot of loot on those clowns. Some of the least informed fans in the world. The Cowboy fans hide when the Cowboys suck.....the Redskins fan are not that smart, they still talk about how great they are.
mcnabbulous
I hate them all equally and it fluctuates yearly based on their quality.
Joegrane
Yes that is how I feel about Dal too and for the same reason.

I don't need a win on Sunday, just a competitive performance. I hope Big V isn't a disaster who will get CW killed. I seriously doubt this offensive coaching staff will put him in a position to be badly embarrassed. There should not be a reason to do that considering the quality and depth at TE.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 13 2016, 09:44 PM) *
Also, rank the hatred from most hated to least hated.

For me, most hated is DAL.

Goes back to my youth and all the Cowboy fans in the area in the 70's.

Need a win Sunday!

Cowboyhater
Easily dallas, My Best Man's team.Disliked Them Since The Landry era. The 90s criminals and jerry jones just added to it.

Next is the giants, to many loud mouth fans where I used to work. Also can't stand the faces eli makes trying to get a call or after messing up.

Lastly the skins, no fans in my area except my brother in law. Never liked them but thankfully after snyder bought them, he made them into consistent cellar dwellers.
Rick
And true Eagles' fan will say the Cowboys. After watching the Cowboys run up the score against the Eagles as a youth--and having to listen to all of the blowhard Cowboys fans around the country my whole life--how can an Eagles' fan NOT hate them the most?
Pila
The VaGiants. It was insufferable having to grow up surrounded by Big Blow fans. Made more insufferable with the fact that the fandom degree had a direct correlation of just how much douchbaggery went to the character of these acquaintances.

Not sure if that correlation went with my own cognitive projection, are independently earned. But not sure I care. Fuck a VaGiant.
Eyrie
I've been an adopted Eagles fan for too long to answer anything other than Dallas.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Cowboyhater @ Oct 14 2016, 05:49 AM) *
Easily dallas, My Best Man's team.Disliked Them Since The Landry era. The 90s criminals and jerry jones just added to it.

Next is the giants, to many loud mouth fans where I used to work. Also can't stand the faces eli makes trying to get a call or after messing up.

Lastly the skins, no fans in my area except my brother in law. Never liked them but thankfully after snyder bought them, he made them into consistent cellar dwellers.

My best man's team also.

And my Dad's.

I couldn't pick my father but I did pick my best man.

I wasn't a huge fan of Buddy's, but I loved it when he shoved it up Landry's smug ass on the revenge for the scab run up.

Dallas it is for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.