Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The refs from Sunday
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
Have been broken up. Every one has been reassigned to a new crew.

So yeah, I haven't been over exaggerating. Our scheme wasn't completely ill prepared. We got dicked over from the start.
Pila
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 11 2016, 08:10 PM) *
Have been broken up. Every one has been reassigned to a new crew.

So yeah, I haven't been over exaggerating. Our scheme wasn't completely ill prepared. We got dicked over from the start.

Do you have a source for this?

The refs were truly atrocious. So that probably served to magnify the Eagles own mistakes.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 11 2016, 02:14 PM) *
Do you have a source for this?

The refs were truly atrocious. So that probably served to magnify the Eagles own mistakes.

Yeah I may have spoken too early. There seemed to be some confusion (on Twitter) as it related to Pete Morelli's crew from last season being reassigned.

My bad.
Rick
They need to be banned from the NFL, not broken up. I don't believe this is the first time this group has had issues.

The good ole boy network at play again...
D Rock
How Morelli has a job after last season is beyond me. He blew 4 games last year, and has shown that it wasn't an outlier.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.