Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: See Kelce leg on ball while out of bounds
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Cowboyhater
I think everyone except the refs and the guy in the booth knew it wasn't the lions ball. I think they were still having problems recalling who was on offense and that 98 wasn't on the field.
Pila
In the focus of the relay that they showed us, they concentrated exclusively on whether the Lions player hit the ball back away from the sideline before he fell out of bounds.

I'm inclined to say that the inept referee did that as well and completely ignored Kelce before that.
Cowboyhater
QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 14 2016, 05:43 PM) *
In the focus of the relay that they showed us, they concentrated exclusively on whether the Lions player hit the ball back away from the sideline before he fell out of bounds.

I'm inclined to say that the inept referee did that as well and completely ignored Kelce before that.

Your probably right. I haven't heard anywhere where the league releases an official statement saying they errored.

Phits
QUOTE (Cowboyhater @ Oct 14 2016, 07:05 PM) *
Your probably right. I haven't heard anywhere where the league releases an official statement saying they errored.

That's because the video is inconclusive.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.