Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagles-Skins line is in
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Birds favored by 2.

I kind of thought Was -1.

Any opinion ?

Joegrane
I'm waiting to see if L Johnson and N Bradham get suspended.

How much of the difference in the D's performance betw the first and second half was due to Bradham's PT?

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 10 2016, 09:35 PM) *
Birds favored by 2.

Any opinion ?

Dreagon
Calling it now, it won't be that close. Coming off a surprise loss in Detroit, the Eagles will hammer out a 31 - 24 win that only looks that tight because of a garbage time touchdown and field goal.
Rick
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Oct 10 2016, 10:51 PM) *
Calling it now, it won't be that close. Coming off a surprise loss in Detroit, the Eagles will hammer out a 31 - 24 win that only looks that tight because of a garbage time touchdown and field goal.

Eagles-Skins games are almost ALWAYS close.
D Rock
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Oct 11 2016, 02:17 AM) *
I'm waiting to see if L Johnson and N Bradham get suspended.

How much of the difference in the D's performance betw the first and second half was due to Bradham's PT?

I would say it was the 2nd biggest factor. The first being Fletcher waking up. Mykal Kendricks sucks. I've been saying for years... "Myk Kendricks is Ernie Simms, the sequel."

Hey Myk, it's great that you're fast. But please stop using it to run yourself out of plays. We always seem to get the lessser brother of NFL siblings.

Kendrikcs (Eric)
Kelce (Travis)
Matthews (Clay)
Ok, we have the better Celek.
The Franchise
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 10 2016, 09:35 PM) *
Birds favored by 2.

Any opinion ?

It's currently Eagles -2.5 and an o/u of 45, which is fair enough to make me stay away from it.

No lines really stand out this week, the best one seems to be Jets +7.5 against Arizona.
Dreagon
Oh wow, they're actually showing ya'lls game in Houston on FOX. Awesome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.