Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alright, Alright
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
We're back in this.

Now let's dig in D and get a stop here, or better yet, a turnover.

Gotta admit, the lion's offense has looked well-balanced so far.
Cowboyhater
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Oct 9 2016, 06:46 PM) *
We're back in this.

Now let's dig in D and get a stop here, or better yet, a turnover.

Gotta admit, the lion's offense has looked well-balanced so far.

When you can extend plays with holds and no calls, it goes far. The call on Carroll was b.s. he drove right into him.
Zero
QUOTE (Cowboyhater @ Oct 9 2016, 01:49 PM) *
When you can extend plays with holds and no calls, it goes far. The call on Carroll was b.s. he drove right into him.

This isn't intended to be a whine that we lost because of the refs, Mathews' fumble did that. But the ineligible receiver downfield call on #98 pretty much describes the level of this crew, seeing as the "culprit" was most likely #18. The Eagles hurt themselves with penalties on several plays, but it's beyond me how one of the most penalized teams in the NFL has very few penalties while one of the least penalized teams had extensive penalties.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 9 2016, 11:20 PM) *
This isn't intended to be a whine that we lost because of the refs, Mathews' fumble did that. But the ineligible receiver downfield call on #98 pretty much describes the level of this crew, seeing as the "culprit" was most likely #18. The Eagles hurt themselves with penalties on several plays, but it's beyond me how one of the most penalized teams in the NFL has very few penalties while one of the least penalized teams had extensive penalties.

And they then forgot all about that flag whilst they decided that Matthews had caught the ball and then fumbled it out of bounds.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.