Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Defense
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
The Franchise
We've given up 27 points in the first 3 games, by far the best in the league. After we play our 4th game, we'd have to give up more than 27 points in order to have allowed more than the Seahawks.

The 1991 Eagles gave up 29 points through their first 3 games, the 2001 Eagles 41. I don't think I've ever picked the Birds defense in DraftKings, but I'll be doing so this Sunday.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Oct 3 2016, 06:18 PM) *
We've given up 27 points in the first 3 games, by far the best in the league. After we play our 4th game, we'd have to give up more than 27 points in order to have allowed more than the Seahawks.

The 1991 Eagles gave up 29 points through their first 3 games, the 2001 Eagles 41. I don't think I've ever picked the Birds defense in DraftKings, but I'll be doing so this Sunday.

I was way ahead of you...they have been my fantasy defense from day one....had to go with Baltimore this week....disaster...leaves me needing 7 from Rudolph tonight to stay undefeated.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 3 2016, 07:40 PM) *
leaves me needing 7 from Rudolph tonight to stay undefeated.

I took Rudolph myself, you got much more than 7.

For no particular reason, I found this:

Reality Fan
hahahaha....nice

and yes, I did...and remained undefeated.....going to be another money year this year...again....
Cowboyhater
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Oct 3 2016, 10:18 PM) *

I wouldn't pick the eagles this week. Lions score points.....their d is what kills them.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Cowboyhater @ Oct 6 2016, 02:54 PM) *
I wouldn't pick the eagles this week. Lions score points.....their d is what kills them.

The Lions average less than 24 points a game, and a huge chunk of those was against the terrible Colts in week 1. I'll take us in a heartbeat this week, and if I get burned, so be it.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Oct 6 2016, 06:12 PM) *
The Lions average less than 24 points a game, and a huge chunk of those was against the terrible Colts in week 1. I'll take us in a heartbeat this week, and if I get burned, so be it.

Amen....they played the Pack without their best defensive player in Matthews as well.

I will stick with the Birds D.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.