Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Watching college football tonight...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
And was thinking about whether or not the QBs had any pro potential. Then remembered I don't have to care about that for another decade+.

Man that's a relief.
Pila
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 1 2016, 02:23 AM) *
And was thinking about whether or not the QBs had any pro potential. Then remembered I don't have to care about that for another decade+.

Man that's a relief.

I'm not there yet. But I'm getting sucked in with every passing day. (<-- see what I did there? I'm so fucking corny lol).
Reality Fan
My only concern, particularly after Ben Simmons goes down, is that Wentz may get hurt easily. That is the only issue that makes me hold my breath. He did miss most of the season last year and 3 preseason games all due to injury. He has survived some big hits so far so I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will become durable.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 1 2016, 12:42 PM) *
My only concern, particularly after Ben Simmons goes down, is that Wentz may get hurt easily. That is the only issue that makes me hold my breath. He did miss most of the season last year and 3 preseason games all due to injury. He has survived some big hits so far so I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will become durable.

I'm only worried about injuries if he continues to forget he's facing NFL linebackers. Not dudes from Montana St.

He's big and tough. Injuries happen to everyone on the league, but I don't get the sense that he will be injury prone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.