Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nelson
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Pila
...gohlor? gholor? golorh?

Is it after the "O", before the "R"...?

Whatever. But if the guy learns to drop only 10% of his passes, he'll still be special with just a bit more time.

I know what you assholes are thinking... you're saying, "Quê? O Pila está fodido da cabeça." But I'm completely sane, I assure you. The cabeça is as clear mud.

I concede we haven't seen it enough, but occasionally he'll do something that is just athletically exceptional. Watch what he does on first down with 7 min to go in the 2nd Q against Pit. First see what he does, then watch again and focus only on the first defender. That went into the lockeroom after that with a torn vagina muscle.

He did something similarly extraordinary against the Jints last year. I wish I could find that fucking play. But his ability to change direction on a seamless spring is Barry Sanders shit.

That's right, I said Barry Sanders. Blow me.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Pila @ Sep 28 2016, 08:56 PM) *
...gohlor? gholor? golorh?

Is it after the "O", before the "R"...?

Whatever. But if the guy learns to drop only 10% of his passes, he'll still be special with just a bit more time.

I know what you assholes are thinking... you're saying, "Quê? O Pila está fodido da cabeça." But I'm completely sane, I assure you. The cabeça is as clear mud.

I concede we haven't seen it enough, but occasionally he'll do something that is just athletically exceptional. Watch what he does on first down with 7 min to go in the 2nd Q against Pit. First see what he does, then watch again and focus only on the first defender. That went into the lockeroom after that with a torn vagina muscle.

He did something similarly extraordinary against the Jints last year. I wish I could find that fucking play. But his ability to change direction on a seamless spring is Barry Sanders shit.

That's right, I said Barry Sanders. Blow me.

Not so much the opinion espoused, but the lack of Websterian prose in this post leads me to believe that either someone has hacked Pila's account, OR, he's partaking in some rum on a weeknight in depression mode because he realizes we have another week and a half before we play again!
Pila
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 29 2016, 09:31 AM) *
Not so much the opinion espoused, but the lack of Websterian prose in this post leads me to believe that either someone has hacked Pila's account, OR, he's partaking in some rum on a weeknight in depression mode because he realizes we have another week and a half before we play again!

Uhh... let's go with "hacked". Strangely enough I checked out the plays the impolite hacker referenced and found myself agreeing with his assessment... tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.