Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just saw the highlights
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
samaroo
Of the Steelers game. Ho. Lee. Shit.

Is Wentz for real?!?

I'm getting a jersey in a couple weeks. I'm super sold. I love my wife dearly, but...

...does anyone know if Mr. Carson is available?

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
nephillymike
Easy there Sammy!

He's already spoken for.

http://www.wingheads.com/index.php?showtopic=82141
samaroo
I'll be his side girl then. I don't mind. He's 6'5", plenty to go around.

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Pila
QUOTE (samaroo @ Sep 28 2016, 02:37 PM) *
I'll be his side girl then. I don't mind. He's 6'5", plenty to go around.

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

After brief consideration, you guys can have him. I'll concede and settle for the consolation prize (picking up his honey from the ruins of heart break).
Zero
QUOTE (Pila @ Sep 28 2016, 02:00 PM) *
After brief consideration, you guys can have him. I'll concede and settle for the consolation prize (picking up his honey from the ruins of heart break).

Excellent choice .. not that there's anything wrong with that other stuff. cool.gif
SAM I Am
QUOTE (samaroo @ Sep 28 2016, 01:42 AM) *
Of the Steelers game. Ho. Lee. Shit.

Is Wentz for real?!?

I'm getting a jersey in a couple weeks. I'm super sold. I love my wife dearly, but...

...does anyone know if Mr. Carson is available?

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

You can't go wrong with a Carson Wentz jersey. It will be good for over a decade.

With that said, I suggest getting 2 Carson Wentz jerseys. One to wear and one you'll carefully put in storage as a keepsake. That's my plan.
samaroo
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Sep 30 2016, 07:31 AM) *
You can't go wrong with a Carson Wentz jersey. It will be good for over a decade.

With that said, I suggest getting 2 Carson Wentz jerseys. One to wear and one you'll carefully put in storage as a keepsake. That's my plan.

And 1 for my wife to wear to bed.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.