Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Catildi.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
should go cover the Browns. They didn't want Carson either...

LOL
Zero
He's always been a dipshit.
mcnabbulous
If I didn't know any better, I'd think this post was a subtle affront to RF. smile.gif
Joegrane
Maybe Howie was trusting Pederson and Reich who were in love with Wentz.

How does he consider Kolb and Foles bad draft picks considering their draft positions? You don't expect a third rounder to be a starter but he has a chance to mature into one after some years of seasoning.

Kolb had a strange vulnerability for concussions.

No one knows for sure who is right or wrong yet, of course. Wentz may take that big arm and bigger brain and turn himself into an elite quarterback. It is possible. But it is far more likely that he will follow the path of the other quarterbacks Roseman has drafted in recent years: Kevin Kolb, Mike Kafka, Nick Foles and Matt Barkley.

What it really all comes down to is this: Whose opinion do you trust more, Hue Jacksonís or Howie Rosemanís? If your answer is Howie Roseman, congratulations. Youíre as crazy as he was for making this illogical deal.

QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 27 2016, 01:03 PM) *
should go cover the Browns. They didn't want Carson either...

LOL
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 27 2016, 10:31 PM) *
If I didn't know any better, I'd think this post was a subtle affront to RF. smile.gif

Anyone who does not realize Cataldi's schtick at this point is in serious need of help. He says outrageously stupid things to garner calls to his show and has been doing it for decades....it is a bit tired at this point but seems to work because his show is still tops.
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 28 2016, 02:25 AM) *
Anyone who does not realize Cataldi's schtick at this point is in serious need of help. He says outrageously stupid things to garner calls to his show and has been doing it for decades....it is a bit tired at this point but seems to work because his show is still tops.

I think that speaks more to the listeners than it does the whiny-voiced dork. I think it may be the listeners who need the help.

I can still remember when Cataldi first came into radio and was working with Brookshire. Brooky was definitely the talent and Cataldi's whiny voice still annoyed the shit out of me.
D Rock
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Sep 28 2016, 04:26 AM) *
Kolb had a strange vulnerability for concussions.

Kolb was built like a punter. That should have been a big red flag.
D Rock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 28 2016, 07:25 AM) *

Perhaps you'll grant me a pass on failing to realize Catlidi's "schtick." I only see him in print here or there. He's not exactly a player in the L.A. media.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 28 2016, 05:42 AM) *
I think that speaks more to the listeners than it does the whiny-voiced dork. I think it may be the listeners who need the help.

I can still remember when Cataldi first came into radio and was working with Brookshire. Brooky was definitely the talent and Cataldi's whiny voice still annoyed the shit out of me.

No question....I stopped listening a long time ago...much like bloggers say silly things for "clicks" Cataldi says silly things that he does not actually believe for the joy of having outraged dweebs listen and call in to bash him...he has only been doing it for a few decades. It is funny that so many listeners still fall for it. D gets a pass because he is on the other coast.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 28 2016, 12:13 PM) *
Perhaps you'll grant me a pass on failing to realize Catlidi's "schtick." I only see him in print here or there. He's not exactly a player in the L.A. media.

hahaha...I was just saying that very thing...there is no way you could know.
Zero
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 28 2016, 12:13 PM) *

You can listen to his schtick on the internet but it would either be pretty late or really, really early for you. Maybe he has podcasts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.