Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I hpope Schwartz realizes he is a good DC
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
If I am the FO, I am already talking about upping his contract and making sure he stays, even if they have to offer him Asst. HC title to seal the deal. I don't think he blitzed at all yesterday, and his four man rush was devastating. With five years in Detroit, he has to know you need the horses to win the race and here he has a talented group that can really dominate opposing teams. He looked like he was having the time of his life yesterday, if it were me I would want to stay where you know it is fun rather that take a few extra $$$ and have to deal with mediocrity at best.
mcnabbulous
It's definitely going to be something to watch. He's only 50, so I suspect he wants another shot at a HC gig. I'm sure he'll be more picky with his next team.

With that said, the Eagles seem to be at the cusp of something special. A certain personality would want to ride that for the long haul. I'm not sure if that is Schwartz or not.
Joegrane
A coordinator who makes a deep run is more likely to get the nice job opening.

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 26 2016, 02:23 PM) *
It's definitely going to be something to watch. He's only 50, so I suspect he wants another shot at a HC gig. I'm sure he'll be more picky with his next team.

With that said, the Eagles seem to be at the cusp of something special. A certain personality would want to ride that for the long haul. I'm not sure if that is Schwartz or not.

D Rock
As soon as this team wins a post season game, he's outta here. He got a raw deal in Detroit. If DP is smart, he's got a guy on the staff who is more loyal to Doug than Jim, and who's gleaning every detail out of Jim's system and process.
Joegrane
Maybe, but we don't know his life goals. Maybe he'd like to get a ring and he senses that he could do that here in the next five years. He is still young enough to let the process in Philly play out, and then take his resume with a deep playoff run to other teams.

QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 27 2016, 01:11 PM) *
As soon as this team wins a post season game, he's outta here. He got a raw deal in Detroit. If DP is smart, he's got a guy on the staff who is more loyal to Doug than Jim, and who's gleaning every detail out of Jim's system and process.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.