Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Conservatively - I have us at 9-7
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
Wins:
@Lions
@Redskins
Falcons
Redskins
Giants
Cowboys

Losses:
Vikings
@Cowboys
@Giants
@Seahawks
Packers
@Bengals
@Ravens

A couple of those losses currently seem winnable, but still trying to keep the expectations in check.

SAM I Am
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 26 2016, 12:23 PM) *
Wins:
@Lions
@Redskins
Falcons
Redskins
Giants
Cowboys

Losses:
Vikings
@Cowboys
@Giants
@Seahawks
Packers
@Bengals
@Ravens

A couple of those losses currently seem winnable, but still trying to keep the expectations in check.

All I know is, my prediction of 6 - 10 this season isn't looking too good.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Sep 26 2016, 11:35 AM) *

It's a tough stretch in the middle. But it seems inevitable that we win at least 9 after what we've seen through 3 weeks.
The Franchise
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 26 2016, 11:23 AM) *
Vikings

That should be a fun week on this board.

I have no idea what to predict anymore, but it's looking like a playoff year.
Eyrie
I had us at 5-11, and unlike everyone else on here I'm not flip-flopping and making bold statements that I was wrong.

I'll save that for after the Vikings game when 5-11 will be mathematically impossible.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Sep 26 2016, 02:18 PM) *
I had us at 5-11, and unlike everyone else on here I'm not flip-flopping and making bold statements that I was wrong.

I'll save that for after the Vikings game when 5-11 will be mathematically impossible.

Ha! I had us at 7 or 8 wins. I feel like beating the Steelers comfortably allows me to move it up a notch.
Pila
Still at my concrete, infallible 16-0. I'm good for at least another 2 weeks.
nephillymike
Using Nabby's info,

I will add a home win vs either GB or MIN for a ten win season.

My 5-11 looks shot too!!
mcnabbulous
Of the losses, the Seahawks game seems like the only guaranteed loss at this point. The wins all feel a lot more likely than some of the losses.
JeeQ
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Sep 26 2016, 09:35 AM) *

Here's hoping both of our 6-10 predictions burn in a Eagles green fire this season
Joegrane
I also had us at 5-11 but after the Steelers game I am admitting I underestimated them.

I love the way the back end of the D was flying around. M Jenkins looked like Superman back there.

WRs were CATCHING the ball. The Steelers' WRs looked like they had been watching too much film of the Eagles WRs.

RBs were actually making some nice gains.

I still am waiting to see how they play without L Johnson before assuming they will be an above average team.

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Sep 26 2016, 03:18 PM) *

Cowboyhater
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 27 2016, 12:27 AM) *
Of the losses, the Seahawks game seems like the only guaranteed loss at this point. The wins all feel a lot more likely than some of the losses.

It depends on which Seahawks team shows up. They haven't played well. Barely beat miami, lost to the rams, and beat chip. They've beaten bad teams. Not saying they are bad, but right now they aren't firing on all cylinders.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Cowboyhater @ Sep 27 2016, 08:33 PM) *
It depends on which Seahawks team shows up. They haven't played well. Barely beat miami, lost to the rams, and beat chip. They've beaten bad teams. Not saying they are bad, but right now they aren't firing on all cylinders.

If it were in Philly, I'd possibly put it in the win column. Seattle is a beast.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.