Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Has Pedey taken a page from the Belicheat coaching style?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
One thing the Pats have done consistently under BB is to find and exploit the other team's weaknesses. That looks a lot like what Pedey has done the first three weeks, unlike CK, his O looks different every week, adjusting the way they design plays that very specifically takes advantage of the opposing D. The fake end around yesterday was a perfect example, a play we had run turned on its head and the Steelers followed what they saw on film but that just opened up the opposite side of the field for a long run by Sproles...I hope he keeps this up.
mcnabbulous
At the very least, this offense is exponentially more fun to watch than Kelly's.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Sep 26 2016, 11:48 AM) *
One thing the Pats have done consistently under BB is to find and exploit the other team's weaknesses.

I don't know if you are specifically singling out the Chipper for not doing this, but game planning to exploit the other team's weaknesses is what I thought all coaches were doing for each new opponent from week to week.

Anyway, since the name Belichick/Belicheat came up, before the start of the first game this season when Pedey gave Wentz a big bear hug, I'm pretty sure I read Pedey's lips correctly saying, "You and I, Kid, are the new Belichick/Brady combo for the rest of this decade, and all of the next."

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.