Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suck it, haters
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
20/44 188 yards 0TDs 6INTs

What a waste of time.

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 2 2016, 04:50 PM) *
It shouldn't come as much of a surprise, but I'd rather go 6-10 with my 25 year old QB and close the book on that chapter then go 9-7 with Fitzpatrick. They have no future with him and he's not going to win them anything. His stats last year were largely a mirage.

Don't forget that Geno outplayed him last offseason and was the projected starter prior to the punch.

They're just wasting their time. But it's the Jets so it's not much of a surprise. He'll be lucky to get out of there and get a fresh start elsewhere.

nephillymike
Wow on two parts:

1st on 6 interceptions

2nd, that you would break the board's era of good feelings with an ITYS about Fitzpatrick.

This is kumbaya time for the next two weeks.

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 25 2016, 08:04 PM) *
2nd, that you would break the board's era of good feelings with an ITYS about Fitzpatrick.

Yeah I'm a petty fool.
Phits
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 25 2016, 09:04 PM) *

I'd say 3-4 days tops. The chirping about Mathews being invisible and a waste of a roster space should start about then tongue.gif
JeeQ
6 Interceptions laugh.gif

Can't believe they let him play the entire game
D Rock
and Geno can't beat him out for the job. that's telling.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 26 2016, 02:04 PM) *
and Geno can't beat him out for the job. that's telling.

Yeah. White QBs get ridiculously long leashes.
D Rock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 26 2016, 07:10 PM) *
Yeah. White QBs get ridiculously long leashes.

laugh.gif

Todd Bowles = racist?!?!

laugh.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 26 2016, 02:11 PM) *
laugh.gif

Todd Bowles = racist?!?!

laugh.gif

It has nothing to do with racism.
D Rock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 26 2016, 07:13 PM) *
It has nothing to do with racism.

You were serious?

That's even funnier...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 26 2016, 02:13 PM) *
You were serious?

That's even funnier...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Yes very. It's definitely a thing.

You think the Jets are going to bench a guy they wasted $12M on in the third game of the season? They never should have signed him, but now they have to try to prove that they made the correct decision so they're doubling down on it.

It's the first time someone has gone 0TD/6INT since 1989.

Their situation is playing out exactly as I anticipated. Which I would expect from a shitty organization that hires defensive coach after defensive coach and then drafts raw QBs and doesn't give them anyone to mentor them.
D Rock
What's funny is you saying "White QBs get ridiculously long leashes" then follow it up with "it has nothing to do with racism."

You're the best.

laugh.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 26 2016, 02:30 PM) *
What's funny is you saying "White QBs get ridiculously long leashes" then follow it up with "it has nothing to do with racism."

You're the best.

laugh.gif

Saying black players have short leashes may be construed as racism. Saying white QBs have long leashes is most definitely not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.