Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Was Wrong!!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Reality Fan
Wentz is one seriously cool customer and one very good QB......somehow, someway, Philly has gotten lucky...this usually does not happen to us.
Pila
I'm with you. Still waiting for the stoolers to come back...
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 25 2016, 07:45 PM) *
Wentz is one seriously cool customer and one very good QB......somehow, someway, Philly has gotten lucky...this usually does not happen to us.

Gotta credit Howie and his scouts for taking the huge risk to get this kid, it is paying off in spades! Add in the revamped D that looks scary now, the Steelers have a good O and we shut them down...all day long.

I can now forgive Howie for past mistakes, how bout you RF? Others?
Rick
I'm sold on Wentz 100% after today. May have to get a Wentz jersey....
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Sep 25 2016, 07:53 PM) *
Gotta credit Howie and his scouts for taking the huge risk to get this kid, it is paying off in spades! Add in the revamped D that looks scary now, the Steelers have a good O and we shut them down...all day long.

I can now forgive Howie for past mistakes, how bout you RF? Others?

Hell no!!! lol I was wrong on Wentz but it will take a long time to forgive him for Danny the fireman and Marcus Smith.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 25 2016, 07:45 PM) *

Sometimes it's good to be wrong. Sometimes it's very good to be wrong.
mcnabbulous
Fucking RF, trying to out wrong me on the "I was wrong" posts. What a blowhard.

nephillymike
Don't look now, but Marcus Smith is playing meaningful minutes for the best defense in the NFL!

About Wentz, I am not shocked by his mastery of the offense, as they said he was the best QB they ever interviewed in that regard.

For me, his exceptional accuracy is the pleasant surprise.

He had mechanical issues coming out of college, but even without much of a preseason, he has been unbelievably accurate and with touch and great vision.

As TO would say, "That's my quarterback"
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 25 2016, 08:17 PM) *

lol
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 25 2016, 07:17 PM) *

Bwah!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.