Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the hell are we going to do for two weeks?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
WTF?
SAM I Am
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 25 2016, 07:23 PM) *
WTF?

I know you really aren't complaining.
Reality Fan
Apparently you are going to be spending $50 a few times.... devil03.gif
Pila
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 26 2016, 12:46 AM) *
Apparently you are going to be spending $50 a few times.... devil03.gif

Bwah!
Joegrane
Wonder how much the loss of LJ is going to affect the team.

I fear we are going to spend a lot of time the next ten weeks wondering what might have been if LJ had not gotten suspended.

Big Ben clearly was not on his game today. the Eagles' D Line probably had something to do with that. However the back end of the D played out of their mind. I had no idea they had that potential, especially with a rookie starting at CB.

CW doesn't make many poor throws that every good QB makes occasionally, let alone bad ones everyone expects a rookie to make.

I'd be happy if CW is just an above average QB. That plus a very good D can get you deep in the playoffs. However, we could have one in the next generation of elite QBs.

QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Sep 25 2016, 07:25 PM) *
I know you really aren't complaining.
Rick
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Sep 25 2016, 07:56 PM) *
However the back end of the D played out of their mind. I had no idea they had that potential, especially with a rookie starting at CB.

Yup. I've been critical of the secondary but they played their asses off today. Very encouraged by the way they played against a very talented offense.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.