Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I was very wrong.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
Brandon Graham has developed into a stud. I think I was more critical of that pick than any other at the time. It took a while but he has become possibly our best defender.

Kudos to his perseverance.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 25 2016, 07:00 PM) *
Brandon Graham has developed into a stud. I think I was more critical of that pick than any other at the time. It took a while but he has become possibly our best defender.

It helps that Cox lines up next to him, I remember Clyde Simmons was a stud when he played with Reggie. Not to knock Graham, he is really upping his game, but Cox is still the best stud an a stacked D Line.
nephillymike
Nice guy too.

He's been our best DL so far.

He really enjoys the game, it seems.
Joegrane
Some reporter in a game preview said Cox was going up against one of the best OGs in the NFL. He'll break out.

SAM I Am

I'll say it again.

Sometimes it's good to be wrong. Sometimes it's very good to be wrong.
The Franchise
Pfft, clickbait. I thought you were finally going to admit how wrong you were about Geno Smith. laugh.gif

Graham? Yeah you wiffed on that one too!
JeeQ
Loved the pick at the time, took WAY longer than I hoped to develop, but the kid is finally living up to 1st round talent

Keep beasting Graham!
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 25 2016, 08:00 PM) *
Loved the pick at the time, took WAY longer than I hoped to develop, but the kid is finally living up to 1st round talent

Keep beasting Graham!

A dude turning into a stud this late in the process feels rare. Anyone able to recall similar situations?
Eyrie
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 26 2016, 02:04 AM) *
A dude turning into a stud this late in the process feels rare. Anyone able to recall similar situations?

Graham's progress was held back by Kelly's ill-advised dalliance with the 3-4 under the defensive mastermind Davis.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.