Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I've never seen a rookie QB do this
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv

I've seen other rookie QBs come into the league and have a couple orf really great games before fizzling out.

I've never seen another rookie qb come in, get people lined up, understand the blocking, recognize the defense, make blocking adjustments, and make audibles before the play.

I don't think even Peyton did this this much this quickly.

Color me impressed.

mcnabbulous
It's been unbelievable.

They said the playbook expanded when they traded Bradford and promoted Wentz. I was skeptical. I no longer am.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (xsv @ Sep 20 2016, 04:17 PM) *
I've seen other rookie QBs come into the league and have a couple orf really great games before fizzling out.

I've never seen another rookie qb come in, get people lined up, understand the blocking, recognize the defense, make blocking adjustments, and make audibles before the play.

I don't think even Peyton did this this much this quickly.

Color me impressed.

I always say, "wait until game 4". It seems once NFL teams get 3 games of film on a QB they start to figure out that QBs tendencies and plan accordingly. So far so good for Wentz. Pit will be his toughest opponent to date and it does not get much easier after that.
Joegrane
Much harder without his Rt OT.

QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Sep 20 2016, 12:02 PM) *
I always say, "wait until game 4". It seems once NFL teams get 3 games of film on a QB they start to figure out that QBs tendencies and plan accordingly. So far so good for Wentz. Pit will be his toughest opponent to date and it does not get much easier after that.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.