Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Johnson suspended
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Apparently LJ was suspended and has appealed.
Eagles tackle Lane Johnson was suspended by the NFL pending an appeal, league sources said.

The appeal hearing is scheduled for Oct. 4 and shortly thereafter a neutral arbitrator will render a decision. Johnson will play on Sunday against the Steelers. The Eagles have a bye the following week.

If the arbitrator upholds the suspension, Johnson will be suspended for the next ten games, starting with the Lions game on Oct. 9. He would be eligible to return to the team on Dec. 12 and play in the final three games of the regular season.
Linc ...
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 20 2016, 07:03 AM) *
Apparently LJ was suspended and has appealed.
Linc ...

Great. You would have thought this asshole would have learned the first time around, but no... Like I said before, maybe he is just another average, or below average player out there when he isn't juicing. Disappointing to say the least.
D Rock
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Sep 20 2016, 11:19 AM) *
Great. You would have thought this asshole would have learned the first time around, but no... Like I said before, maybe he is just another average, or below average player out there when he isn't juicing. Disappointing to say the least.

Unlisted peptides in your protein mix falls well short of juicing, but whatever you say.
Joegrane
It will be interesting to see how the team plays with LJ against a playoff caliber team this week. We will have a good gauge for their potential.

Once LJ is gone, they will be fortunate to get any Ws without help from big plays from the D or ST. It will get really ugly when J Peters gets nicked up.

I hope he is back for the final three games. That should give the team an opportunity to get another W or two and give them some momentum for next year.

QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Sep 20 2016, 07:19 AM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.