Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jordan Matthews
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Cost us 4 pts.

No excuse
JeeQ
We need to get Wentz a real WR before we waste his prime years like we did with McNabb
Zero
Stickum.
Rick
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Sep 19 2016, 10:00 PM) *
We need to get Wentz a real WR before we waste his prime years like we did with McNabb

Tell me about it. I like Matthews but not as a #1. He shows sure hands 75% of the time, the other 25% he seems to totally lose focus.

If they had a great #1, this group of receivers would be not that bad....
mcnabbulous
He's one of the more frustrating players we have had in recent memory
Zero
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 20 2016, 09:49 AM) *
He's one of the more frustrating players we have had in recent memory

It wouldn't be so bad if he were #2.
Phits
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 20 2016, 10:07 AM) *
It wouldn't be so bad if he were #2.

He would make an amazing #2.
mcnabbulous
Dropping perfectly placed TD passes would frustrate me from a #2 as well.
D Rock
Jordan sucks balls. Nelson's drop was huge too. I'm sorry (not sorry) but I can't abide the alarming frequency at which this pair watched perfectly placed balls clank off their stone fucking hands. They have ONE JOB. And fail at it far too often.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.