Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Predictions for Carson tonight...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
Being an Iggle lifer, I know "too-good-to-be-true" when I see it.

I'm thinking Carson comes back down to earth this evening, but the Iggles still win in a 17-9 type game.

20-35, 220 yards, 1 TD & 2 INTs

mcnabbulous
I think that's probably fair. I could see the yardage being higher.

I'm happy that Doug is letting him rip. I'd rather him take his bumps this year then be babied like what they're doing down in Dallas.

Let him throw the ball around, make mistakes, throw picks and learn from it.
Dreagon
The Bears allowed the Texans to score 23 points on them. Now the Texans are looking good this year, but I don't know if I would call them an offensive powerhouse yet. So Chicago can be scored on.

And while Wentze may "come down to earth", that often happens to new quarterbacks after other teams have several games worth of film on them. So you may yet see another really good performance from him. Just remember to show patience after a game or two down the road as he has to adjust to defenses adjusting to him.
nephillymike
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 19 2016, 10:56 AM) *
Being an Iggle lifer, I know "too-good-to-be-true" when I see it.

I'm thinking Carson comes back down to earth this evening, but the Iggles still win in a 17-9 type game.

20-35, 220 yards, 1 TD & 2 INTs

That sounds about right. I would bump the yardage up to 250 though.
Reality Fan
I am going all in on the kid

295 3 TDs and no picks

The kid is too cool and knows it is the bright lights.....I think he shines

It will be 4-5 games before the leagues gets enough tape on him to start breaking down tendencies
D Rock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 19 2016, 09:22 PM) *
I am going all in on the kid

295 3 TDs and no picks

The kid is too cool and knows it is the bright lights.....I think he shines

It will be 4-5 games before the leagues gets enough tape on him to start breaking down tendencies

I'd take that.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 19 2016, 05:27 PM) *
I'd take that.

I had no doubt.

I am not ready to crown him yet but the guy's demeanor is just freaky....he is just so damn calm.
D Rock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 19 2016, 09:30 PM) *
I had no doubt.

I am not ready to crown him yet but the guy's demeanor is just freaky....he is just so damn calm.

Agreed, but it's philly. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.