Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NFC East update - Week 2
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
Holy shit this division is bad.
Dreagon
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 18 2016, 02:44 PM) *
Holy shit this division is bad.

Another year where the winner floats to the top of the toilet bowl.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Sep 18 2016, 04:02 PM) *
Another year where the winner floats to the top of the toilet bowl.

Depending on how the Bears game goes, I'm starting to think we can be that turd. Wow.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Sep 18 2016, 03:10 PM) *
Depending on how the Bears game goes, I'm starting to think we can be that turd. Wow.

It doesn't even matter how the game goes. Every team is in this race. Other than the redskins. They had some dipshit fan that came around here a while back trying to proclaim Cousins as the truth.

Good times.
The Franchise
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 18 2016, 04:21 PM) *
It doesn't even matter how the game goes. Every team is in this race. Other than the redskins. They had some dipshit fan that came around here a while back trying to proclaim Cousins as the truth.

Good times.

Maybe it's just me, but the overall quality of play throughout the NFL seems down. I know it's only week 2, but there's a lot of teams that really suck, and the usual powerhouses are playing down to their level. Much more so than usual it appears to me.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Sep 18 2016, 03:28 PM) *
Maybe it's just me, but the overall quality of play throughout the NFL seems down. I know it's only week 2, but there's a lot of teams that really suck, and the usual powerhouses are playing down to their level. Much more so than usual it appears to me.

It's a parity league. Especially given the state of QB play. I genuinely am not convinced we aren't the best team in the east. We definitely have the best defense. That's a good start.
Joegrane
The Giants only put up 16 points on the Saints after 10min advantage in time of poss, over 350 yds passing with good %. They lost 3 fumbles and had no offensive TDs.

NO allowed 35pts last week in loss to Oak.

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Sep 18 2016, 04:10 PM) *
Dreagon
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Sep 18 2016, 03:39 PM) *
The Giants only put up 16 points on the Saints after 10min advantage in time of poss, over 350 yds passing with good %. They lost 3 fumbles and had no offensive TDs.

NO allowed 35pts last week in loss to Oak.

The Giants seem to have done a good job rebuilding their defensive line. They're tough.

On the other hand Eli and his offense ain't what they used to be, even with Beckham. Neither us or New Orleans are known for our defenses, and their offense looked pretty flat against both.

(edit) The Giants play the Redskins next week and after going 0-2 there are already rumblings in the Redskins locker room. Some were grumbling about Cousins while Ricky Francois basically called out his coaches when he openly questioned the lack of adjustments. They may either unify and rise up against the Giants, or dissolve into a dumpster fire. This could get interesting.

Ricky Francois
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.