Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hands!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
samaroo
Just watched a video of all of Wentz's completions against the Browns, which is the best I can do for football right now. But I saw several tough catches by Mathews. I read that he dropped his first one, but what I saw looked real good!

Now, all I saw were completions, so my question is, did he look as good as what I saw? Cause he looked real good!
Zero
After the first drop he was pretty much money. The drops, all receivers, seem to be diminishing but it's one game. In fact, the receivers seemed to be getting separation too. If they can keep that up the offense may have a chance.
Birdman420
Huff was as worthless as usual though, almost caused a turnover with a tipped pass as well.
xsv
Ertz made a phenomenal catch, too. Best I've ever seen him make. Might have been the play he got hurt on.

Huff was trash, though, as usual.
Zero
Huff doesn't look long for this team. Wasn't Smallwood returning kicks?
HobbEs
Did Matthews get hands or did he get a QB who consistently puts the ball where it needs to be?
Reality Fan
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Sep 14 2016, 09:02 AM) *
Did Matthews get hands or did he get a QB who consistently puts the ball where it needs to be?

Well considering he dropped 2 passes right in his hands I would say he looked much like he did last year...and on a few of his catches the ball was hardly "where it needed to be"..(though that TD pass was a work of art)
JeeQ
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Sep 14 2016, 04:33 AM) *
Huff was as worthless as usual though, almost caused a turnover with a tipped pass as well.

Huff is the final Chip Kelly piece that needs to get the fuck out of Philadelphia
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 14 2016, 08:06 AM) *
and on a few of his catches the ball was hardly "where it needed to be"..(though that TD pass was a work of art)

You'll have to elaborate. The one where he threaded the needle was pretty damn impressive too. As was the naked bootleg.
mcnabbulous
After how well Huff played against the Colts (and how creatively Doug used him) it was a very disappointing effort.
The Franchise
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 14 2016, 10:34 AM) *
After how well Huff played against the Colts (and how creatively Doug used him) it was a very disappointing effort.

laugh.gif

Yes, his 2 receptions in a preseason game should've quelled all doubts about his future as a WR.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Sep 14 2016, 01:33 PM) *
laugh.gif

Yes, his 2 receptions in a preseason game should've quelled all doubts about his future as a WR.

When did I say anything about him as a WR. I specifically called out how creatively Doug had used him.
Rick
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 14 2016, 09:06 AM) *
and on a few of his catches the ball was hardly "where it needed to be"

Apparently they were where they needed to be because he caught them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.