Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RGIII to Injured Reserve
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
laugh.gif

Broken bone in shoulder.

CT_Eagle
He took a stupid hit. There was no reason for him to initiate contact.
Dreagon
Well, that didn't take long. He put his head down instead of sliding.
The Franchise
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 12 2016, 01:52 PM) *
laugh.gif

Broken bone in shoulder.

That's hilarious!

Dickhead.
D Rock
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Sep 12 2016, 08:51 PM) *
That's hilarious!

Dickhead.

Fuck You, you useless, racist prick.
Reality Fan
Good thing they didn't think Wentz was worth the pick....lol Talk about a hapless, luckless organization.....can you imagine being a fan of Cleveland on Sunday....you had to watch the guy they did not think was good enough beat them and the guy they decided to go with breaks his shoulder...all in week one. Could not have gone worse for them.
Zero
Kizer or Watson. laugh.gif
Dreagon
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 12 2016, 05:17 PM) *
Good thing they didn't think Wentz was worth the pick....lol Talk about a hapless, luckless organization.....can you imagine being a fan of Cleveland on Sunday....you had to watch the guy they did not think was good enough beat them and the guy they decided to go with breaks his shoulder...all in week one. Could not have gone worse for them.

They're Cleveland. "Could not have gone worse for them" is their norm.

Back in my 20's I had a roommate who was a Browns fan. I have never known a more dutifully optimistic yet resignedly fatalistic human being in my life.

Watching him go to the sports bar to cheer for his team was like watching Charlie Brown start running toward that football Lucy was holding.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Sep 12 2016, 06:38 PM) *
They're Cleveland. "Could not have gone worse for them" is their norm.

Back in my 20's I had a roommate who was a Browns fan. I have never known a more dutifully optimistic yet resignedly fatalistic human being in my life.

Watching him go to the sports bar to cheer for his team was like watching Charlie Brown start running toward that football Lucy was holding.

I wish I could feel significantly better about my fate as a Philly sports fan. I've experienced as many championships as most Cleveland fans at this point.
Dreagon
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 12 2016, 06:41 PM) *
I wish I could feel significantly better about my fate as a Philly sports fan. I've experienced as many championships as most Cleveland fans at this point.

You don't have to hoist a Lombardi to have a team worthy of respect, and you guys have had plenty of respectable teams over the decades.

Now pity the poor Cleveland fans...their brief shining moment was way back in the 1980s, right before John Elway started a drive.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Sep 12 2016, 11:46 PM) *
You don't have to hoist a Lombardi to have a team worthy of respect, and you guys have had plenty of respectable teams over the decades.

Now pity the poor Cleveland fans...their brief shining moment was way back in the 1980s, right before John Elway started a drive.

Fuck 'em. They just won a basketball championship. They have tested success more recently than we have.
nephillymike
Jalen Mills popped him real good.

I like that kid a lot.

He was a 3rd round talent we got in the 7th.

Normally we draft 7th round talent in the 3rd round.

Here's a not so well kept secret:

The Browns just got better at QB.
Joegrane
Is Howie on the phone trying to dump another big QB salary to a team looking for a QB?

Just kidding. The Eagles still haven't signed a #3 or PS QB have they?

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 12 2016, 09:34 PM) *
Jalen Mills popped him real good.

I like that kid a lot.

He was a 3rd round talent we got in the 7th.

Normally we draft 7th round talent in the 3rd round.

Here's a not so well kept secret:

The Browns just got better at QB.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.