Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sam Who?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
laugh.gif
Zero
Sam is #1 ... and #4 laugh.gif
mcnabbulous
Per Twitter:
Sam Bradford has two career games with at least 275 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT and 100+ QB rating.

Carson Wentz just did that in his first start.
Zero
What was his QB rating?
mcnabbulous
100.95 (assuming the online calculator I used is accurate)
JeeQ
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 11 2016, 02:15 PM) *
Per Twitter:
Sam Bradford has two career games with at least 275 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT and 100+ QB rating.

Samantha just needs the right WRs!
JeeQ
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 11 2016, 02:15 PM) *
Per Twitter:

Samantha just needs the right WRs!
Pila
Samantha is a pretty good QB, and he would have had a very good day yesterday in Pederson's debut.
CT_Eagle
Poor Sam.

Some people are just snake-bitten. Between the injuries and trades he really has not had a stable environment in which to develop. I don't know if he can make it work in Min but this is probably his last chance.

If this is his last stop he will always have that "what if?" attached to his name.

Reality Fan
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Sep 12 2016, 01:47 PM) *
Poor Sam.

Some people are just snake-bitten. Between the injuries and trades he really has not had a stable environment in which to develop. I don't know if he can make it work in Min but this is probably his last chance.

If this is his last stop he will always have that "what if?" attached to his name.

and a hell of a lot of money.....lol
D Rock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 12 2016, 07:27 PM) *
and a hell of a lot of money.....lol

1 mil per TD so far in his career. Not too shabby.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.