Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wentz looks like the real deal
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Birdwatcher
A little early, but the kid looks like a pro.
JeeQ
Browns were the perfect first opponent... Kid looks comfortable out there
xsv
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Sep 11 2016, 03:07 PM) *

I was sceptical.

Now Im pretty convinced.
Reality Fan
I am not convinced yet, it is the Browns who are ridiculously young and bad (they have 14 of their draft picks on their roster or something in that neighborhood. I do like that he has seemed very relaxed from the start.

He has thrown 2 very pretty TD passes. I will hold off on being convinced until he faces a real team but his good haas outweighed his bed today.
Reality Fan
Correction....the Browns have 17 rookies on the 53......as Hugh Jackson said "I knew we would be young, just not this young"

Temper enthusiasm....the kid looks good and it is a nice start but it is against a really bad team
CT_Eagle
Good first game. The Browns are a bad team so it is tough to give a full evaluation. Just be happy that he looked good against a bad team and not bad against a bad team.
Pila
Yeah, it's the Browns. But it's a good start, and there were some impressive throwns and the look of some confidence.

Both rookies did well today, coach and QB alike.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Sep 11 2016, 04:10 PM) *
Good first game. The Browns are a bad team so it is tough to give a full evaluation. Just be happy that he looked good against a bad team and not bad against a bad team.

perfectly stated.....it is funny, I was listening to one of the local sports radio stations and they said this on Friday. They said the Browns are a horrible team and the Eagles will do well against them and all the idiot fans will start whooping and hollering. You stated it perfectly.....the positive is that they played well against a bad team rather than poorly.
mcnabbulous
Of course you have to consider opponent, but there are certain things you can look for that allow you to draw bigger conclusions.

His pocket composure is first. His willingness to use the middle of the field. His ability to throw the ball into tight windows. His decision making.

Most NFL QBs can't do all those things. The fact that he's showing and doing it in game one suggests his future is very bright.

He'll have plenty of bumps in the road, but he's going to be a good one.
JeeQ
My favorite part of the game was when the snap misfired and Wentz calmly picked it back up and still tried to fire it into his receiver and it nearly completed. A receiver who had Joe Haden on him of all people.

I expected him to dive on that ball like a live grenade and just be happy he didn't come up with the fumble. But no, he tried to complete the play even after the fuck up.

You can't teach balls ladies and gentlemen and Carson Wentz has balls
D Rock
The Browns got more pressure than they should have. That Carl Nassib had a pretty good game. Our Defense under perormed with regards to expectations.

But all things considered, it's a good win and a fine start to Wentz's career. The kid looks for real.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 11 2016, 04:23 PM) *
Of course you have to consider opponent, but there are certain things you can look for that allow you to draw bigger conclusions.

His pocket composure is first. His willingness to use the middle of the field. His ability to throw the ball into tight windows. His decision making.

Most NFL QBs can't do all those things. The fact that he's showing and doing it in game one suggests his future is very bright.

He'll have plenty of bumps in the road, but he's going to be a good one.

every QB in the NFL tries to do all those things.....seriously...do you believe that? The difference is between those that try and those that do....the kid looked good...so did Hoying.....lets relax and let him play a little.
Zero
Weltz looked like a vet and he had less overall experience than probably any QB making his first start
Wheeljack
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Sep 11 2016, 02:07 PM) *

I'm just glad that for once, there looks to be no controversy at QB.

All elements of "Chipping" on this team are gone, and Wentz looks to be right at home starting.

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 11 2016, 04:04 PM) *
every QB in the NFL tries to do all those things.....seriously...do you believe that? The difference is between those that try and those that do

What the hell are you talking about? First, not every QB tries those things. Many are far more conservative. Most simply can't make the throws he can make.
....the kid looked good...so did Hoying.....lets relax and let him play a little.

There it is. Hoying was limp armed and didn't really even see the field as a rookie. Comparing the two is silly.

Saying the only thing this kid did well today was show good composure is a testament to how biased your opinion of him is.
The Franchise
It's always great to start with a W, and he made some very impressive throws. I think Pederson did a great job to earn his first win as HC. The Browns suck but this will build Wentz's confidence.

Everyone is paying attention to offense, but one thing I took away was how atrocious our DB's were. Jesus, any halfway decent QB in this league would've put up 40+ on us today. Not looking forward to facing our division rivals' WR's.

Zero
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Sep 11 2016, 06:13 PM) *
It's always great to start with a W, and he made some very impressive throws. I think Pederson did a great job to earn his first win as HC. The Browns suck but this will build Wentz's confidence.

Everyone is paying attention to offense, but one thing I took away was how atrocious our DB's were. Jesus, any halfway decent QB in this league would've put up 40+ on us today. Not looking forward to facing our division rivals' WR's.

DB or CB?
Eagle2720
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 11 2016, 06:18 PM) *
DB or CB?

I would lean more towards CB, both Jenkins and McLeod played good today, and McLeod had that nice diving INT. He did miss coverage a few times but I would put more of the blame on the CBs. Definitely an issue.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 11 2016, 06:18 PM) *
DB or CB?

Specifically CB. I've never heard of those WR's and they were constantly torching our guys.
mcnabbulous
I thought the DL was a bigger disappointment than the DBs. Specifically in the first half.

Once Cleveland was forced to throw at the end of the game, things improved. But early on, we generated no pass rush. No defensive backfield will survive like that.
Pila
QUOTE (Eagle2720 @ Sep 11 2016, 11:21 PM) *
I would lean more towards CB, both Jenkins and McLeod played good today, and McLeod had that nice diving INT. He did miss coverage a few times but I would put more of the blame on the CBs. Definitely an issue.

They just aren't ball hawks. Face-guarding are their specialty.
Eagle2720
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 11 2016, 07:13 PM) *
I thought the DL was a bigger disappointment than the DBs. Specifically in the first half.

Once Cleveland was forced to throw at the end of the game, things improved. But early on, we generated no pass rush. No defensive backfield will survive like that.

Agreed, I was really disappointed in the DL for most of the game. Especially because they have been labeled as one of the best all offseason.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 11 2016, 05:13 PM) *
What the hell are you talking about? First, not every QB tries those things. Many are far more conservative. Most simply can't make the throws he can make.

There it is. Hoying was limp armed and didn't really even see the field as a rookie. Comparing the two is silly.

Saying the only thing this kid did well today was show good composure is a testament to how biased your opinion of him is.

First you describe what every QB tries to do....I now realize you never played football and that is fine but to say something like that is silly. As I said, the issue is how well a QB CAN do it. Wentz did well today but the biggest take away for me was how calm he was from the start. He never looked jumpy, not once and that was my biggest concern. It was no surprise he has a good arm, that has always been there,,,should that surprise anyone?

Now onto Hoying and his arm strength...I defer to John Gruden on that:
"When you look at the Terry Glenn highlight tape and when you look at the Joey Galloway highlight tape, I mean someone is throwing them bombs."

I said Wentz did well...I merely put his performance in contaxt to whom he was playing, a team that is made up of 1/3 rookies, I fully understand your inability to recognize that fact. It was a nice start for him but I am not going to get too excited yet.
Reality Fan
I am not too hard on the CBs yet....to of those long completions were goofy....one was a hell of a catch and the other was a screwy play that the WR came back for on a terrible pass.

It was an ugly game but the a W and a game the Eagles of old were notorious for playing down to.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 11 2016, 07:45 PM) *
First you describe what every QB tries to do....I now realize you never played football and that is fine but to say something like that is silly. As I said, the issue is how well a QB CAN do it.

No shit. That's my entire point. Wentz proved he can do all those things. In game one.

Wentz did well today but the biggest take away for me was how calm he was from the start.

Really, you don't say? You've only mentioned it like 6 times. As if it matters what impresses you, considering he did a whole lot of impressive things today.

He never looked jumpy, not once and that was my biggest concern. It was no surprise he has a good arm, that has always been there,,,should that surprise anyone?

Having a good arm and actually making throws are two very different things.

Now onto Hoying and his arm strength...I defer to John Gruden on that:
"When you look at the Terry Glenn highlight tape and when you look at the Joey Galloway highlight tape, I mean someone is throwing them bombs."

And next time Jon Gruden drafts a good QB will be the first.

I said Wentz did well...I merely put his performance in contaxt to whom he was playing, a team that is made up of 1/3 rookies, I fully understand your inability to recognize that fact. It was a nice start for him but I am not going to get too excited yet.

I can recognize that and also acknowledge that the opponent he played was out of his control. It's the nuance of his performance I am impressed with.
xsv
I was surprised by how many terrific throws he made.

I expected more mistakes and I expected a little less accuracy.
nephillymike
Yes, those two TDs and that one tight down the middle pass to Matthews were beautiful!
nephillymike
Yes, those two TDs and that one tight down the middle pass to Matthews were beautiful!
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 11 2016, 08:51 PM) *
No shit. That's my entire point. Wentz proved he can do all those things. In game one.

Really, you don't say? You've only mentioned it like 6 times. As if it matters what impresses you, considering he did a whole lot of impressive things today.

H

apparently it matters to a little bitch such as yourself or you would not reply to it....I guess you enjoy it....hell, I really just come here to see what the next foolish thing you say will be...I call them Nabbyisms...the list just grows but I really like your take on QBs....pure genius
Zero
Here's the deal for me. Wentz threw only 392 passes in college .. Division II. He played less than a quarter in preseason and hasn't had any meaningful reps with the starters before this week. He could end up being a bust but I think the odds are against that. He played like a veteran, was poised and in command of the offense. He was lining up players like Sproles and moving them after reading the defense. He wasn't perfect and he was playing the Browns but the NFL speed didn't intimidate him and he adjusted nicely to it. He threw a couple of amazing passes that would have been great balls for most any NFL starter. Keep his experience in context and let's see how he does next week against a better team.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 11 2016, 07:57 PM) *
I really like your take on QBs....pure genius

Yes yes. How could I think another QB is possibly better than Ryan Fitzpatrick. He was lights out today.

But then again, why should I be surprised that you'd think highly of a QB who tossed for a whopping 5.4ypa on the day.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 11 2016, 08:58 PM) *
Here's the deal for me. Wentz threw only 392 passes in college .. Division II. He played less than a quarter in preseason and hasn't had any meaningful reps with the starters before this week. He could end up being a bust but I think the odds are against that. He played like a veteran, was poised and in command of the offense. He was lining up players like Sproles and moving them after reading the defense. He wasn't perfect and he was playing the Browns but the NFL speed didn't intimidate him and he adjusted nicely to it. He threw a couple of amazing passes that would have been great balls for most any NFL starter. Keep his experience in context and let's see how he does next week against a better team.

exactly.....somehow, to some here, to not sit and self pleasure yourself because he looked good for the most part against a team that was already bad and then added 17 rookies is high treason...

He had a great game for his first.....I will see how he looks after 4 weeks and I hope he just keeps getting better. It is not like I don't want him to be the greatest QB ever, I just want to wait to get excited until he does it against a team that has film on him and is actually, you know, a real NFL team.
Joegrane
Reality Fan: ...the Browns have 17 rookies on the 53.......Temper enthusiasm....the kid looks good and it is a nice start but it is against a really bad team

Well said. This game did not significantly change my outlook for the team and this season.

JeeQ' : You can't teach balls ladies and gentlemen and Carson Wentz has balls

So true. That is what I was looking for today, not the final score. We all knew he had that physical tools. We learned today that he has balls.

The 4th down play followed by the Agholor TD really stood out to me.

If anyone thought the coaches would go easy on their rookie QB--Forget It!

You have 4th and 1 and they called a pass, not just any pass, but I think it was an empty backfield!

Do those coaches LOVE this kid or what?!

Predictably there is an A-gap blitz, yet the kid throws a strike to Ertz and takes the hit from the LB that came unblocked!

So do they call a conservative run on the next play?

Hell no, they go long to the underachieving Agholor who is covered by Pro Bowl CB, Joe Haden!

The ball is perfectly placed where only the WR can catch it--and Agholor actually made a play.

Haden had some nice things to say about the kid after the game. What else could he say, that he got his butt kicked by a rookie that his team passed on?!

That two-play combination cemented my view of Wentz. They are scenarios that translate to any game, any opponent. They had nothing to do with Cleveland.

When you throw a strike as you are about to get leveled by an unblocked A-gap blitz, then you pick your ass off the ground and throw a beautiful deep ball against a Pro Bowl CB, you can play in this league.

We got ourselves at least a solid starting QB.

The team may and probably will stink this year, but we will remember that the kid can play. Some day, when they surround him with a solid O Line and WRs he'll do at least his part to get Ws.

D Rock. The Browns got more pressure than they should have. ..

That is a big concern for me because very soon they'll be missing L Johnson. Eventually J Peters will get nicked up That won't make them more effective. Things could get very ugly, even if the QB is talented, makes good decisions, etc.

D Rock. Our Defense under performed with regards to expectations.

I think the D Line was conservative out of respect for RGIII's scrambling ability. They looked very good at the end of the game. Obviously they had plenty of gas left unlike in previous years. They no longer had to respect the QB's legs.

I was disappointed in the CBs. The long under-thrown ball that was completed against triple coverage was an embarrassment. Remember Cle was without their best WR. The veteran CB, McKelvin, was injured. This could get ugly against teams with good WRs.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 11 2016, 09:04 PM) *
Yes yes. How could I think another QB is possibly better than Ryan Fitzpatrick. He was lights out today.

But then again, why should I be surprised that you'd think highly of a QB who tossed for a whopping 5.4ypa on the day.

I know...those NFL guys are not nearly as smart as you...go figure...
nephillymike
One thing about all of those rookies.

Only two started on D, the two Olb. The local kid Nassib, who played lights out, was a rotational DL, and it wasn't like he was a liability when in there. That guy was all over the place.
Zero
Here's video of every Wentz pass: 11
Zero
Here's a fair analysis of Wentz's performance yesterday:
He was excellent. He stood tall in the pocket. He made fearless throws and put 'em on a dime. He audibled like a 12-year veteran, not a guy who completed only 12 passes in the preseason. But it's true that he did it against the Cleveland Browns, a team that was ranked 27th in defense last year and is expected to be even worse this year. He was able to pick apart a defense that was on the field for almost 40 minutes (by far the most of any team in the NFL this week) and saw its offense put together eight drives of four plays or less. EIGHT!

There will be far too much meaning assigned to this week's performances by non-established quarterbacks (not just rookies) such as Derek Carr, Jameis Winston, Dak Prescott and Kirk Cousins even though trying to do so is as frivolous as a preseason game and trying to do it for a rookie is even worse.
D Rock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 12 2016, 01:51 AM) *

Having a good arm and actually making throws are two very different things.

And next time Jon Gruden drafts a good QB will be the first.

I can recognize that and also acknowledge that the opponent he played was out of his control. It's the nuance of his performance I am impressed with.

Forget it, Nabby. This is a guy who would rather have sleeves still here.
D Rock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 12 2016, 01:57 AM) *
apparently it matters to a little bitch such as yourself or you would not reply to it....I guess you enjoy it....hell, I really just come here to see what the next foolish thing you say will be...I call them Nabbyisms...the list just grows but I really like your take on QBs....pure genius

Says the biggest Sam Bradford phan in the bunch.

laugh.gif
D Rock
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Sep 12 2016, 03:13 AM) *
Well said. This game did not significantly change my outlook for the team and this season.

So true. That is what I was looking for today, not the final score. We all knew he had that physical tools. We learned today that he has balls.

The 4th down play followed by the Agholor TD really stood out to me.

If anyone thought the coaches would go easy on their rookie QB--Forget It!

You have 4th and 1 and they called a pass, not just any pass, but I think it was an empty backfield!

Do those coaches LOVE this kid or what?!

Predictably there is an A-gap blitz, yet the kid throws a strike to Ertz and takes the hit from the LB that came unblocked!

So do they call a conservative run on the next play?

Hell no, they go long to the underachieving Agholor who is covered by Pro Bowl CB, Joe Haden!

The ball is perfectly placed where only the WR can catch it--and Agholor actually made a play.

Haden had some nice things to say about the kid after the game. What else could he say, that he got his butt kicked by a rookie that his team passed on?!

That two-play combination cemented my view of Wentz. They are scenarios that translate to any game, any opponent. They had nothing to do with Cleveland.

When you throw a strike as you are about to get leveled by an unblocked A-gap blitz, then you pick your ass off the ground and throw a beautiful deep ball against a Pro Bowl CB, you can play in this league.

We got ourselves at least a solid starting QB.

The team may and probably will stink this year, but we will remember that the kid can play. Some day, when they surround him with a solid O Line and WRs he'll do at least his part to get Ws.

That is a big concern for me because very soon they'll be missing L Johnson. Eventually J Peters will get nicked up That won't make them more effective. Things could get very ugly, even if the QB is talented, makes good decisions, etc.

I think the D Line was conservative out of respect for RGIII's scrambling ability. They looked very good at the end of the game. Obviously they had plenty of gas left unlike in previous years. They no longer had to respect the QB's legs.

I was disappointed in the CBs. The long under-thrown ball that was completed against triple coverage was an embarrassment. Remember Cle was without their best WR. The veteran CB, McKelvin, was injured. This could get ugly against teams with good WRs.

It was 4th and 4. Not 4th and 1. Just sayin. Calling a run there would have been futile.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 12 2016, 10:35 AM) *
Says the biggest Sam Bradford phan in the bunch.

laugh.gif

There is no question I liked Bradford but I have also said that I want the best QB for the job. I just am not mimicking you and rubbing one out because Wentz lit up the Browns, a team projected to be the worst team in the NFL playing on the road. I have said that I hope he is great. I merely am not going crazy over one game against a poor college team. It is called context, it was a great first step, that is all. I have also said that trading Sam Bradford was move they had to make with that offer....so relax Francis. Don't you have a Hillary fundraiser to go to? Wear a mask....your hero is not well.
mcnabbulous
Yes yes, "poor college team" with a two time pro-bowl CB (whom he torched) and a well respected NFL defensive coordinator.

It's pretty impressive how you'll twist yourself into a pretzel to make excuses for Bradford, but do the same to downplay Wentz's performance.

Reading your posts does make me miss Philly soft pretzels though.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 12 2016, 11:43 AM) *
Yes yes, "poor college team" with a two time pro-bowl CB (whom he torched) and a well respected NFL defensive coordinator.

It's pretty impressive how you'll twist yourself into a pretzel to make excuses for Bradford, but do the same to downplay Wentz's performance.

Reading your posts does make me miss Philly soft pretzels though.

Ok...let me phrase this so you do not feel threatened Sally....

I have never needed to twist myself into pretzels regarding Bradford...pointing out context with him is pretty simple...he palyed for a horrendous franchise that has made horrible decisions for 13 years, that you don't recognize that is irrelevant, you have made clear your knowledge base is very limited. Context is simple and funny how you use it when telling us all how Hack was the most Pro Ready Qb...then context was everything for you......I have not hurt your feelings yet have I? No microagressions making you tear up yet....I am trying to not sound like a bully.

And I am not downplaying Wentz's performance, I am merely not going hog wild. It was a great start but anyone who thinks Cleveland will be a challenge for anyone is silly. They were 29th last year against the pass and expected to be worse this year and that is with your Pro bowl CB.

But we agree on the pretzels....love them
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 12 2016, 11:51 AM) *

I have never needed to twist myself into pretzels regarding Bradford...pointing out context with him is pretty simple...he palyed for a horrendous franchise that has made horrible decisions for 13 years, that you don't recognize that is irrelevant, you have made clear your knowledge base is very limited.

Like I said. Drafting Sam Bradford #1 overall may have been the most horrendous of all.

Context is simple and funny how you use it when telling us all how Hack was the most Pro Ready Qb...then context was everything for you......I have not hurt your feelings yet have I? No microagressions making you tear up yet....I am trying to not sound like a bully.

No, you sound like your typical douche self. You talk about context but always conveniently fail to ignore mine. When discussing Hackenberg, I said simply that his one season of play in Bill O'Brien's pro-style offense gave him the mental readiness that other prospects (specifically the likes of Jared Goff and Paxton Lynch) lacked. Admittedly, I didn't know a whole lot about Wentz or the NDSU offense at that time, but it's pretty clear that that offense was solid for pro preparation.

I was pretty clearly on the record as saying Hackenberg had no business playing and had significant mechanics issues that needed to be sorted out.

And I am not downplaying Wentz's performance, I am merely not going hog wild. It was a great start but anyone who thinks Cleveland will be a challenge for anyone is silly. They were 29th last year against the pass and expected to be worse this year and that is with your Pro bowl CB.

They're an NFL team. With NFL players.

But we agree on the pretzels....love them

Finally you got something right.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 12 2016, 01:13 PM) *
Like I said. Drafting Sam Bradford #1 overall may have been the most horrendous of all.

Finally you got something right.

Now i know you are just poking the bear.....drafting Bradford was not their issue....not drafting or signing actual NFL talent at WR year after year was their problem. Drafting guys like Givens, Marty Gilyard, Brian Quick, Stedman Bailey and Austin Pettis et al was not to mention signing guys like Steve Smith well past his very short prime. It did not help that Simms Walker was garbage when they tried him...they got Brandon Lloyd for 11 games but decided they did not need a real WR.

For a football mind such as yourself to look at the situation in St. Louis and not scratch your head is truly bewildering.
D Rock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 12 2016, 03:47 PM) *
There is no question I liked Bradford but I have also said that I want the best QB for the job. I just am not mimicking you and rubbing one out because Wentz lit up the Browns, a team projected to be the worst team in the NFL playing on the road. I have said that I hope he is great. I merely am not going crazy over one game against a poor college team. It is called context, it was a great first step, that is all. I have also said that trading Sam Bradford was move they had to make with that offer....so relax Francis. Don't you have a Hillary fundraiser to go to? Wear a mask....your hero is not well.

Rubbing one out?

laugh.gif

I offered all the caveats. It was the browns. If calling it a "positive start" equates to "rubbing one out" in your world, I'd hate to be the hideous troll that choses to roll with you.

cool.gif

For the record, I would never cast a "yay" vote for any Clinton, least of all, hillary. Then again, a retarded monkey with a chronic masturbation issue would be preferable to your likely choice for POTUS.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 12 2016, 01:39 PM) *
Now i know you are just poking the bear.....drafting Bradford was not their issue....not drafting or signing actual NFL talent at WR year after year was their problem. Drafting guys like Givens, Marty Gilyard, Brian Quick, Stedman Bailey and Austin Pettis et al was not to mention signing guys like Steve Smith well past his very short prime. It did not help that Simms Walker was garbage when they tried him...they got Brandon Lloyd for 11 games but decided they did not need a real WR.

I'm being somewhat facetious, but I really believe that Sam Bradford is an extremely mediocre game manager that didn't deserve to be drafted #1. I can't state it enough, but he was an Air Raid QB that put up gaudy numbers in a favorable system.

Literally, not one of those guys has panned out. It's no longer a coincidence. The receiver issues in St. Louis were not good, but great QB's elevate the play of their receivers. Bradford was unable to do that. He may not be bad, but it's quite clear he's not great. Maybe he's good.

For a football mind such as yourself to look at the situation in St. Louis and not scratch your head is truly bewildering.

I'm not sure how many great WRs they passed on during that time period, but after watching a year of Sam Bradford first hand, I don't think it really would have mattered much.
D Rock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 12 2016, 05:51 PM) *

I have never needed to twist myself into pretzels regarding Bradford...pointing out context with him is pretty simple...he palyed for a horrendous franchise that has made horrible decisions for 13 years, that you don't recognize that is irrelevant, you have made clear your knowledge base is very limited. Context is simple and funny how you use it when telling us all how Hack was the most Pro Ready Qb...then context was everything for you......I have not hurt your feelings yet have I? No microagressions making you tear up yet....I am trying to not sound like a bully.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Reality Fan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 12 2016, 02:54 PM) *
Rubbing one out?

laugh.gif

I offered all the caveats. It was the browns. If calling it a "positive start" equates to "rubbing one out" in your world, I'd hate to be the hideous troll that choses to roll with you.

cool.gif

For the record, I would never cast a "yay" vote for any Clinton, least of all, hillary. Then again, a retarded monkey with a chronic masturbation issue would be preferable to your likely choice for POTUS.

And what did I do? I said the same thing but in your addled mind you somehow missed it. I said it was a good start but I was not going to get too excited because it was the Browns....too damn funny. And only a silly 12 year old would even mention trolls much less "roll with you" What is this the 80s? Whats next? Are you going to say your "cool"?

Politically this is the worst election choice in history but there is no way I could ever do a single thing that would get Hill into office....if it came to that the monkey would get the vote.....I would actually consider a Dem if it was anyone other then Hill but you have your standard bearer and she will be the one to blame when Trump wins.
Dreagon
I think it's fair to say that while there will be plenty of ups and downs the next year or two, that you guys have probably got your QB of the future. Now what you need to do is get him that sure enough stud wide receiver.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.