Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: and the questions start already
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Reality Fan
Please explain how not one play isolates DGB? and that is just the start......
mcnabbulous
That's your takeaway from the first half? Okay.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 11 2016, 02:35 PM) *
That's your takeaway from the first half? Okay.

No...against a really bad team I did not like quite a bit but I get you getting excited about it. You probably think the defense looked great too.

I am sure you thought they looked great....but I weigh everything against who they are playing and the Browns are really, really, really bad.

I will say that Wentz has looked very good in spots. He has looked bad at times but that is expected from a rookie in his first game and after missing 3 preseason games.(oh wait...is that an excuse?...only to fucking idiots, it i s called context) The best thing I have seen from Wentz is that he has seemed relaxed from the start.
mcnabbulous
No I think he's a fucking rookie playing his first ever half of NFL football. You're increasingly miserable these days, eh?

This kid is legit. I'm actually beginning to believe he's already better than Bradford.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 11 2016, 03:45 PM) *
No I think he's a fucking rookie playing his first ever half of NFL football. You're increasingly miserable these days, eh?

This kid is legit. I'm actually beginning to believe he's already better than Bradford.

Not at all.....I am a very happy person...and the same person in public that I am here....as some here know from meeting me. You? You are Cliff Clavin.....I can't get excited about this team doing well against a team with 17 rookies on their roster.

And trust me, your opinion on QBs matters only to one person, you. Other than that most think you are a blithering idiot or are the great minds of the NFL so far behind you that they do not realize how much better Gino Smith is than Ryan Fitzpatrick?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 11 2016, 03:05 PM) *
and the same person in public that I am here....as some here know from meeting me.

Jesus Christ, you're that much of a blowhard in real life, huh?
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 11 2016, 03:38 PM) *
No...against a really bad team I did not like quite a bit but I get you getting excited about it. You probably think the defense looked great too.

I am sure you thought they looked great....but I weigh everything against who they are playing and the Browns are really, really, really bad.

I will say that Wentz has looked very good in spots. He has looked bad at times but that is expected from a rookie in his first game and after missing 3 preseason games.(oh wait...is that an excuse?...only to fucking idiots, it i s called context) The best thing I have seen from Wentz is that he has seemed relaxed from the start.

Look at the context RF, yes the Browns are awful, but Wentz missed most of the preseason and was named starter just a week ago, played for 1AA team with only 27 games under his belt. Yet he played that well today? That is impressive. He will have rougher outings no doubt, but he showed today that he understands this game and it is not too fast for him.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Sep 11 2016, 04:42 PM) *
Look at the context RF, yes the Browns are awful, but Wentz missed most of the preseason and was named starter just a week ago, played for 1AA team with only 27 games under his belt. Yet he played that well today? That is impressive. He will have rougher outings no doubt, but he showed today that he understands this game and it is not too fast for him.

Which is exactly what I said or did you not understand that part....just read the part you quoted.....much like I said about Bradford when he came to a new team after playing very little in the preseason and coming back from 2 ACLs....as I said, context.

I do not know how to be clearer....I said he looked good. I guess the jab I threw in there for the idiots who view context as optional for certain players confused you.
D Rock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 11 2016, 08:38 PM) *

Wow. Who the fuck pissed in your cornflakes? Seriously. You are one MISERABLE son of a bitch.
D Rock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 11 2016, 09:05 PM) *
.....I am ... the same person in public that I am here.

rolleyes.gif

That's too bad for those around you.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 11 2016, 04:19 PM) *
Jesus Christ, you're that much of a blowhard in real life, huh?

Something tells me in real life you would like me even less..and be very quiet.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 11 2016, 05:01 PM) *

There's no doubt about that.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 11 2016, 04:01 PM) *

I love that you're a 60+ internet tough guy. Truly says a lot.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Sep 11 2016, 05:10 PM) *
There's no doubt about that.

And I suspect that you're an obese, acne ridden internet tough guy.
The Franchise
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 11 2016, 07:15 PM) *
And I suspect that you're an obese, acne ridden internet tough guy.

laugh.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 11 2016, 07:14 PM) *
I love that you're a 60+ internet tough guy. Truly says a lot.

that is a long long way off for me but it still holds true for you.....as I said, some here have met me and can attest to the fact. But I have no doubt about you....not even a little bit but keep yapping a forum that you can....
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 11 2016, 08:35 PM) *
that is a long long way off for me but it still holds true for you.....as I said, some here have met me and can attest to the fact. But I have no doubt about you....not even a little bit but keep yapping a forum that you can....

From what I hear you're a magnet for 50 yr old barmaids. For me, that would be a youngster. laugh.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 11 2016, 08:47 PM) *
From what I hear you're a magnet for 50 yr old barmaids. For me, that would be a youngster. laugh.gif

You are evil....and she was mid forties damn it!!! I hate Mikey for spreading these lies....lol Besides Z, you saw how miserable I was which is why she jumped in.....lololol
nephillymike
Come on RF.

Stop being a Debbie Downer.

The Kid played a great game, especially given the limited preseason game work.

For his first game, regardless of the competition, I think it is totally unrealistic to expect him to do better than he did today.

I have the feeling that if Sammy Sleeves put these numbers vs CLE today, the fact that it was CLE would not be a point of emphasis. The emphasis may have been on the three or four drops.

Don't worry, be happy.

I'm sure we'll have real things to worry about this year.

The QB play today isn't one of them.

jumpclap.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 11 2016, 07:35 PM) *

How is it a long way off when I can point to countless threads where you essentially threaten me if we were to ever meet in person?

Just because Mikey and Z are too nice to constantly call you on your bullshit doesn't mean that you're not completely full of it. Look at, your fucking handle, for example.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 11 2016, 08:54 PM) *
How is it a long way off when I can point to countless threads where you essentially threaten me if we were to ever meet in person?

Just because Mikey and Z are too nice to constantly call you on your bullshit doesn't mean that you're not completely full of it. Look at, your fucking handle, for example.

hahaha...I have never threatened you, I merely point out that you are likely the type with a big mouth as you type but in person would be a meek little lamb.....not once have I said I would lay a finger on you, I apologize if that got your panties in a bunch but I am not one to make threats, in life you either do or you don't. You don't discuss it.

ANd you obviously do not know Mikey or Z because neither would not call BS, especially in person, they may be diplomatic about it but they are not lemmings.

and as far as handles? mine is simple and yours sound like something McNabb's gay fasion designer would say...not that there is anything wrong with it.
Zero
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 11 2016, 08:54 PM) *

We've both called him out on crap. The difference is we've done it in person too. Face to face meetings over beers is a difference maker. The internet sucks for disagreements.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 11 2016, 08:07 PM) *
We've both called him out on crap. The difference is we've done it in person too. Face to face meetings over beers is a difference maker. The internet sucks for disagreements.

As someone who has been on this board for nearly a decade, and never once shied away from my opinions, the idea that I'm some sort of lamb is laughable.

I've always said I'd welcome an opportunity to grab beers with all of you guys. Other than that asshat The Franchise of course.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 11 2016, 09:07 PM) *

and you kept doing it you prick...lolol
Zero
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 11 2016, 09:23 PM) *
As someone who has been on this board for nearly a decade, and never once shied away from my opinions, the idea that I'm some sort of lamb is laughable.

I've always said I'd welcome an opportunity to grab beers with all of you guys. Other than that asshat The Franchise of course.

Get a baby sitter and drag your ass up here. I'll buy the first round.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 12 2016, 05:10 AM) *
Get a baby sitter and drag your ass up here. I'll buy the first round.

I'm working on it. I do have a potential upcoming night in Philly, but I haven't figured out if my schedule will allow for any socializing. Tough to get free these days.
The Franchise
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 11 2016, 08:23 PM) *

Aww c'mon, you would turn down a free drink if it came from me?

Tell you what, I'll get the first round. I'll buy the other guys and myself IPAs. For you I'll order a Cosmo spiked with cranberry juice. We'll call it 'The Geno.'
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Sep 12 2016, 12:03 PM) *

Nothing in life is free. And I suspect that spending time with you would be a pretty steep payment.
Zero
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Sep 12 2016, 01:03 PM) *

Tell you what, I'll get the first round. I'll buy the other guys and myself IPAs. For you I'll order a Cosmo spiked with cranberry juice. We'll call it 'The Geno.'

Anything but IPA.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 12 2016, 06:28 PM) *
Anything but IPA.

I'm with Z.

Malty,
Belgians
Wheats
Porters
Stouts
Ales
Lagers
Friuit

No IPAs!
Reality Fan
Bunch of damn beer snobs...lol
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 12 2016, 11:05 PM) *
Bunch of damn beer snobs...lol

Your damn Bud Lite is piped directly through cooling tubes from the urinal. Some of us have minor discriminating taste and you call us snobs? cool.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 13 2016, 06:48 AM) *
Your damn Bud Lite is piped directly through cooling tubes from the urinal. Some of us have minor discriminating taste and you call us snobs? cool.gif

I consume no Bud products...horrible stuff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.