Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No news good news?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Why's it taking so long for the NFL to confirm the B sample for LJ? I'm assuming both were taken at the same time, and the testing can't take this long. My guess is that LJ rightfully complained that he took an approved supplement and the NFL is testing various samples from the manufacturer. Also, I wonder if LJ is bringing legal pressure that's being considered by the league.

Any informed thoughts?
The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 6 2016, 05:46 AM) *
Any informed thoughts?

No, but I agree that it's very bizarre to suspend him 6 days and counting before the first game after all this. It wouldn't surprise me if they stumbled upon contradictory rules regarding different substances that have negatively affected other players and teams from past suspensions and fines, and are carefully crafting some propaganda to save face. If they come out and suspend him now after all this time the Eagles have every right to be very pissed.
Eyrie
It's getting very close to kick off, so as I said elsewhere let's hope that no news is good news.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.