Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's Wentz Baybee!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Per Pedey's Presser on now.

Let the Wentz Era begin
mcnabbulous
!!!!!!!! This season just got way more exciting.
nephillymike
I'm happy for the move, but it does amaze me how full of shit the coaching staff is.

I guess they have to play the mind game, but he goes from #3 to #1 after weeks of saying otherwise.

With what I saw, I'm so happy I don't have to watch Daniel.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 5 2016, 11:52 AM) *
I'm happy for the move, but it does amaze me how full of shit the coaching staff is.

I guess they have to play the mind game, but he goes from #3 to #1 after weeks of saying otherwise.

Amen.....watching Daniel only reinforced what a horrible waste of money he was......at least the kid can show whether he was worth it and that does not mean he has to be awesome....just show improvement week to week and show that he can be awesome.
mcnabbulous
I don't know that the staff is full of shit. They obviously consider Daniel to be a backup. They consider Bradford and Wentz to be starting caliber.

Doug obviously felt like Daniel could be a good tutor for his offense. He just doesn't have the physical ability to run it at a high level. Like Doug himself.
JeeQ
You know I'm happy. Wentz Era Vs. Dak Era
The Franchise
Good luck Wentz.
Eyrie
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 5 2016, 04:52 PM) *

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 5 2016, 05:04 PM) *
Amen.....watching Daniel only reinforced what a horrible waste of money he was......at least the kid can show whether he was worth it and that does not mean he has to be awesome....just show improvement week to week and show that he can be awesome.

Given Wentz missed most of the pre-season, it's safe to assume that Daniel lost the job rather than Wentz winning it.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Sep 5 2016, 01:46 PM) *
Given Wentz missed most of the pre-season, it's safe to assume that Daniel lost the job rather than Wentz winning it.

Good point.

You may be right.

Or, he at least lost the right to be the starter until either he stunk, or we were eliminated.
samaroo
Everybody calm down. This is gonna be a great season!

I've been doing a lot of research this past week (read: playing Madden) and this offense will be amazing! Wentz will be the #1 QB in the league this year. Also, DGB will be the #1 WR.

No problem. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.