Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Packers Pull A Chip Kelly
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...cut-by-packers/

Difference is, our team wasn't any good when we cut Mathis, GB however has playoff hopes and an All Pro QB to protect.

Sitton will latch on for less money somewhere, but GB better pray to the injury gods.

Some good playoff caliber team is gonna get a real good OG.

Hello Seattle?
The Franchise
I remember a couple Packers fans bitching about them trading Brett Favre to the Jets, allowing Rodgers to start.

Chip Kelly is an incompetent ass who levitates due to sniffing his own farts. The Packers are contenders every year and have a recent SB win. I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing.
Phits
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Sep 4 2016, 01:40 PM) *
I remember a couple Packers fans bitching about them trading Brett Favre to the Jets, allowing Rodgers to start.

Chip Kelly is an incompetent ass who levitates due to sniffing his own farts. The Packers are contenders every year and have a recent SB win. I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing.

The Packers success has everything to do with who is throwing. Just imagine having a QB whose "down season" reaps a 10-6 record with 61% completion 31 TDs 8 INT 92.7 QBR Packers fans believe their management to be incompetent (especially their HC).

Seems that's a common thread amongst fans throughout the league.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Phits @ Sep 4 2016, 01:23 PM) *
The Packers success has everything to do with who is throwing. Just imagine having a QB whose "down season" reaps a 10-6 record with 61% completion 31 TDs 8 INT 92.7 QBR Packers fans believe their management to be incompetent (especially their HC).

Seems that's a common thread amongst fans throughout the league.

I've never met a Packers fan unhappy with their franchise - if they exist, they're simply spoiled and stupid. GB's management over the last 23 seasons has led to 18 playoff appearances, 3 SB appearances, and 2 rings, led by two HoF QB's. It isn't luck that 23 teams passed on Aaron Rodgers before they drafted him, or that they gave a first-round pick for Favre in '91, no doubt leaving the Falcons thinking they got a steal. They're just a damn good franchise with damn good ownership, GM's, and HC's. The point I was making in them cutting Sitton was that they know what they're doing, same as when Belichick makes 'questionable' roster moves.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 4 2016, 10:05 AM) *
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...cut-by-packers/

Difference is, our team wasn't any good when we cut Mathis, GB however has playoff hopes and an All Pro QB to protect.

Sitton will latch on for less money somewhere, but GB better pray to the injury gods.

Some good playoff caliber team is gonna get a real good OG.

Hello Seattle?

If Johnson in fact is suspended and Barbre move to RT Sitton would look nice over there .. maybe even if Johnson isn't suspended. As long as his back isn't an issue.
Joegrane
The Bears signed Sitton 3 yrs 22mil 10mil guaranteed.
http://www.csnphilly.com/player-news?sport...yer-news-item_2

I expected him to go to a playoff caliber team. Maybe he has a home in the Lake Michigan region and chose to stay close to home.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.