Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mark Sanchez wearing a blue star
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Joegrane
Mark Sanchez was released by Denver. That means the Eagles don't get the conditional 7th round pick.

Sanchez was signed by Dallas!

I expected Sanchez to rejuvenate his career in Denver.
JeeQ
I couldn't be happier for Dallas
Dreagon
<Vader> NOOOOoooooOOOOooooOOoooooo!!!!!! </vader>

This season hasn't even started yet and it's already like a really bad disaster movie. It's like an earthquake levels all the buildings in town. But then some youngster gives the people hope and they start to rally and see what can be salvaged from the wreckage...only then the sewer plant explodes and blows crap all over everything.
samaroo
Sanchez is now in my top 3 favorite QBs.

1. Wentz
2. Bradford (give us better picks!)
3. Sanchez
Eyrie
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Sep 4 2016, 05:11 AM) *
<Vader> NOOOOoooooOOOOooooOOoooooo!!!!!! </vader>

This season hasn't even started yet and it's already like a really bad disaster movie. It's like an earthquake levels all the buildings in town. But then some youngster gives the people hope and they start to rally and see what can be salvaged from the wreckage...only then the sewer plant explodes and blows crap all over everything.

The good news for you is that he isn't your starting QB.

The good news for the other three teams in the NFC East is that he could start at some point.

And the QB market had very slim pickings if you're looking for an experienced #3.
The Franchise
laugh.gif

No matter how bad things get here, remember that somewhere out there Jerry Jones is making decisions for our mortal enemies. Thanks JJ!
Dreagon
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Sep 4 2016, 05:32 AM) *
The good news for you is that he isn't your starting QB.

The good news for the other three teams in the NFC East is that he could start at some point.

And the QB market had very slim pickings if you're looking for an experienced #3.

Honestly, I'm beginning to wonder about the necessity of the veteran backup. That was preached at us last year, first with Weeden, and then with Cassell. I think everybody remembers how that worked out. I'm beginning to think you should just have your backup be the second best QB on your team, no matter how long he has been playing.
nephillymike
I was wrong on Sanchez.

I thought he could be a below average to average starter in the league.

To lose that QB battle and get cut, after your former team said you weren't a better option than paying Daniel 3x as much, I think speaks volumes about the state of his game.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Sep 6 2016, 08:48 PM) *
Honestly, I'm beginning to wonder about the necessity of the veteran backup. That was preached at us last year, first with Weeden, and then with Cassell. I think everybody remembers how that worked out. I'm beginning to think you should just have your backup be the second best QB on your team, no matter how long he has been playing.

It makes sense, but it would be a big risk to go with two rookies so I can understand teams wanting some certainty about the back up. Even if that certainty is that he could just about achieve mediocrity on a good day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.