Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagles release depth chart
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
As written, the OL doesn't look bad, Johnson is obviously key. Does his being in there mean Wentz starts? Turner will play but Smallwood will have to work his way up the ladder. I won't be surprised if Smallwood is splitting time with Mathews by game 5. Celek and Huff listed as starters. Smith ahead of Means, but both are staying.
WR Nelson Agholor Paul Turner
LT Jason Peters Matt Tobin Dillon Gordon
LG Allen Barbre Isaac Seumalo
C Jason Kelce Stefen Wisniewski Josh Andrews
RG Brandon Brooks Stefen Wisniewski
RT Lane Johnson Allen Barbre Halapoulivaati Vaitai
TE Brent Celek Zach Ertz Trey Burton
WR Jordan Matthews
WR Josh Huff Dorial Green-Beckham
RB Ryan Mathews Darren Sproles Kenjon Barner Wendell Smallwood
QB Chase Daniel Carson Wentz

DE Brandon Graham Vinny Curry Bryan Braman
DT Fletcher Cox Taylor Hart Destiny Vaeao
DT Bennie Logan Beau Allen
DE Connor Barwin Marcus Smith Steven Means
OLB Nigel Bradham
MLB Jordan Hicks Stephen Tulloch
OLB Mychal Kendricks
CB Leodis McKelvin Jalen Mills Eric Rowe C.J. Smith
CB Nolan Carroll Ron Brooks
S Rodney McLeod
S Malcolm Jenkins Jaylen Watkins Chris Maragos

P Donnie Jones
K Caleb Sturgis
H Donnie Jones Chase Daniel
PR Darren Sproles Kenjon Barner Paul Turner
KR Josh Huff Wendell Smallwood Kenjon Barner
LS Jon Dorenbos
The Franchise
Will this WR corps end up being better or worse than Torrance Small, Charles Johnson, Na Brown, and Dietrich Jells? That's the question I want answered.
Eyrie
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Sep 4 2016, 01:54 AM) *
Will this WR corps end up being better or worse than Torrance Small, Charles Johnson, Na Brown, and Dietrich Jells? That's the question I want answered.

That's a question we'd all prefer you hadn't asked because no-one wants reminded of that nightmare line up.
Joegrane
That group made some plays because McNabb was running around buying time waiting for one of them to come open after a DB tripped and fell down.

This group actually has some potential.

Matthews is a solid, although unspectacular, WR.

DGB has big upside.

The Huff brings something to the table even though he occasionally give some back with bonehead plays.

Hopefully Agholor will come out of the fog and eventually play as well as he did in college.

The quality of Ertz and Sproles may attract more attention thus providing additional opportunities for WRs.

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Sep 3 2016, 08:54 PM) *

The Franchise
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Sep 4 2016, 06:27 AM) *
That's a question we'd all prefer you hadn't asked because no-one wants reminded of that nightmare line up.

laugh.gif

My apologies.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.