Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maybe Sanchez is that bad after all
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...or-the-broncos/

He may finish 3rd against these two guys?

We'll see.

And this team needs to win this year.

If they go to one of the others it will speak volumes.
mcnabbulous
He's terrible. Which is miraculous because he was at least as good (bad?) as Foles in 2014.

I think the Chiefs are gonna run away with that division.
The Franchise
As much of an overrated fraud Chip is, it's clear now that Sanchez benefited greatly from his offensive scheme.

Wow, I have no love for Sanchez but that's a brutal way to end your career, being the odd man out of that group, throwing to those weapons.
JeeQ
Chip's never seen a terrible QB he didn't like

In Philadelphia he amassed the amazing trio of Sam "7 Wins" Bradford, Mark "Butt Fumble" Sanchez, and Tim "Our Savior" Tebow

In San Fran he's amassed the amazing trio of Blaine "I Can't Believe I'm Still Starting" Gabbert, Colin "X", and Christian "I Can't Believe I'm Still In The League" Ponder
mcnabbulous
Well, he didn't really put that group together in SF. 2 of the 3 were there when he got there.

And Bradford is quite obviously better than Foles at this point. It wasn't a great trade, but it was an upgrade regardless of how you feel about Sam.
The Franchise
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 28 2016, 01:10 PM) *
Colin "X"

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

We've been had! Hoodwinked! Bamboozled! Run amok! We didn't land on Levi's Stadium - Levi's Stadium landed on us!
Dreagon
Oh crap, and we're in the market for a veteran QB. That's all we need to make this nightmare complete... Captain Buttfumble coming to Dallas.
Joegrane
If he gets released we loose the 7th round pick. I can't imagine that Sanchez is that bad. I would not be surprised if he starts a few games in the middle of the season before giving way to the rookie.

If Denver crumbles because of a lack of a decent QB and Sam B looks decent with a mediocre O Line and weapons in Philly, Denver's front office will look foolish for not making that trade.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 28 2016, 12:14 PM) *
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...or-the-broncos/

He may finish 3rd against these two guys?

We'll see.

And this team needs to win this year.

If they go to one of the others it will speak volumes.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.